Indians

abdul

Serendipity, you just need to remember that Rajesh and I live close together, and you are thinking of heading way over to the wrong side! So we will be eating Pinky's samoosas alone!

Mara. i know and you have to rub it in dont you. lol

Will make a point of coming to Sunbury during our travels and looking around for somewhere to live,

possibly meet up then and Rajesh & Pinky can bring samoosa's :wub:

Going to watch this samoosa thread. haha

Sad to say one persons samoosa is not another persons samoosa. In the UK with its thousands, if not millions, of people of Indian decent we could not find the samoosas we were used to as Capies. Its only when my friend, a fellow Capie of Malay decent, made her moms samoosas that we found it. Cant talk about Durban samoosas, as I have sadly not had them, I think. But it was as if the Cape Malay ones were less hot and more fragrant. Yuuummmmm.

I am just popping in down to the Cafe on the Corner, anyone want a samoosa? :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

I am just popping in down to the Cafe on the Corner, anyone want a samoosa? :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

Can't believe after one posted joke this thread has become a samoosa hot line. haha thats why i love this forum :ilikeit:

Oh and YES PLEASE :whome:

Hi Serendipity,

Please let me know when you arrive in Melbourne, we might even consider standing at the airport upon your arrival with the samoosas, we are only just 4 kms from the airport.

Hi Serendipity,

Please let me know when you arrive in Melbourne, we might even consider standing at the airport upon your arrival with the samoosas, we are only just 4 kms from the airport.

ahh Rajesh that would be great :ilikeit:

We don't know anybody in Melbourne, let alone AU! Although must admit have made some

fantastic contacts through this forum, which we will get together with, when we there.

Lets get that visa in hand 1st

We have not yet decided if we landing in Melbourne or Sydney - then driving through.

Either way we will meet!

Another reason I LOVE THIS FORUM :ilikeit:

Friends are made without meeting each other :ilikeit:

Edited: More info added

Thanks very funny.

Lyn, I work with an Indian lady, I have been hinting and hinting for samoosas but none yet. :lol:

I have also been desperate for a good samoosa (samosa) here in Perth and after a year of living in my street, I finally found out that the young Indian lady makes and sells the most devine somoosa's/curries from home. It is now my takeaway food for Friday night, oh and she delivers to my front door.

Cheers

Noele

• 3 months later...
The Afrikaans for that is "Drie Hoekie, Charou Koekie", Potatoe Samoosas from Kara Nichas The Best!!!

Man i loved Kara Nichas!!!!!

I have also been desperate for a good samoosa (samosa) here in Perth and after a year of living in my street, I finally found out that the young Indian lady makes and sells the most devine somoosa's/curries from home. It is now my takeaway food for Friday night, oh and she delivers to my front door.

Cheers

Noele

Tookie, does she deliver up to Joondalup and Carramar??

(Please, please, say YES :rolleyes: )

Archived