Indians

abdul

INDIANS

There was once an Indian man called Mohammed who was involved in a car accident. At the hospital, when he awoke, he called for the nurse to tell him what had happened to him.

"I'm very sorry, sir, but you were involved in a very bad car crash".

"Car crash! My BM! my BM! is my car all right?" he asked hysterically. Sir, your car was destroyed, but that is the least of your worries you lost your left arm in the crash, and we were unable to save it she said apologetically. "I lost my arm? My Rolex! My Rolex!"

"Sir, please calm down. That is the least of your worries. You are in a very critical condition, but all your family is here to see you".

He asked for his family to be called in. As they gathered around the bed, he called for each of them by name.

"Rehana, are you here?" "I am here husband, and I will never leave you".

"Ridwaan, are you here?" "I am here father, and I will never leave you".

"Rubina, are you here?" "I am here father, and I will never leave you."

"Ismail, my child, are you here?" "I am here father, and I will never leave you."

"Well," said Mohammed thoughtfully, "if Rehana, Ridwaan, Rubina and Ismail are here - if all of you are here,

WHO THE HELL IS IN THE SHOP?!!!!" I

:lol:

Talking about Indians - I am dieing for a good old Durban samoosa, those little deep fried crispy triangles. Used to eat samoosas at least once a week. Here the Indians have samoosas, but they look more like a doughy thing. Yuk.

Thanks very funny.

Lyn, I work with an Indian lady, I have been hinting and hinting for samoosas but none yet. :lol:

Pity you guys don't live in Melbourne, a few SAFFERS already had the pleasure of eating my wife's home made samoosas in Melbourne. :lol::grads::blink:

We can definitely still laugh at us.

Made sister in-law made some samoosas the other day, will ask for the recipe and post it on the forum. They're not so difficult to make.

Oh what I would do for a good mutton curry!!! Please post the recipes - i miss indian food so much!! Probably the most out of all the foods! Where are the Sydney Indians???

Sis Rajesh man, did you have to tell me that ??

Michele, its the whole folding thing that looks like quite a task. Please post and Ill give it a try - either that or I'll have to visit Rajesh in Melbourne soon !!

Coyote, no Indians from Durbs in Canberra either it seems !!

Hey Rajesh, you don't want to relocate to Emerald by any chance :lol: Or just your wife even.

LOL.......Brilliant, must send this on to my Indian mate Vanasheri back home, it's her dad, through and through!!

Erica

Has anyone notice the little slogan at the bottom of the Australian licence Plates :

Victorias one say : "Victoria The Place to Be" especially if you want Indian food. A senior member of the forum was home over the weekend, enjoying some mutton curry.

:lol:

Talking about Indians - I am dieing for a good old Durban samoosa, those little deep fried crispy triangles. Used to eat samoosas at least once a week. Here the Indians have samoosas, but they look more like a doughy thing. Yuk.

The Afrikaans for that is "Drie Hoekie, Charou Koekie", Potatoe Samoosas from Kara Nichas The Best!!!

Pity you guys don't live in Melbourne, a few SAFFERS already had the pleasure of eating my wife's home made samoosas in Melbourne. :lol::whome::ilikeit:

We will be hopefully REAL soon, so we gotta meet up sometime, at a gathering or something, so we can try your wife's samoosas out :ilikeit:

I used to absolutely love the samoosas made by the Hare Krishnas at varsity...they were delish, and being vegetarian, I was happy...hmmm craving samoosas now...

Oh, should I mention that I am having some right now, typing with somewhat oily fingers, Mmmmmmmm :lol::whome::ilikeit: :bl

Hey Guys,

To make samoosas are easy, there is not much in terms of preparation, key is getting your filling correct. I suggest trying something simple like corn and cheese to start off with, then progress to potatoe and mince filling. BTW lamb mince filling tastes better and beef mince.

I can attest to the fantastic samoosas that Rajesh's wife makes....yummy!

Oh, should I mention that I am having some right now, typing with somewhat oily fingers, Mmmmmmmm :wub::blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :bl

OK OK THAT IS NOT FUNNY - keep in mind we are still under the "funnies" thread. :lol:

I reckon there are going to be many salivating forumites at the moment, unfortunately no oil on their

keyboards but something less appetising. :o

Serendipity, you just need to remember that Rajesh and I live close together, and you are thinking of heading way over to the wrong side! So we will be eating Pinky's samoosas alone!

I have heard differently : " Drie hoekie Coolie Koekie"

I had heard that one to but I thought it was a bit Old SA, anyway here in KZN where I am from the Indians call themselves "Charou's", and me I am a "Honky" but I work with an indian chap who calls me "Charonky" which means Charourised Honky. One big happy family.

Archived