EAST RAND GET TOGETHER

Stranded

Looking forward to meeting!!! Are you doing the name sticker thingie?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will join. We are 2 Adults and 2 monsters. We are on the Mpumulanga / Gauteng Boarder but will settle for East Rand because I work there.

Confirmed for 4th October 2009!

I might make it. I have my farewell party on the 3rd, so not making any promises. 1 Adult.

I'm flying back on the 30th September to sort out the sale of our business :censored:

If my plans work out, I would love to quickly come say hi..... is there anything specifically you want me to bring from Sydney? Don't want to promise I'll be there though!

Milada

Mrs Maritz,

Please bring 4 large suitcases for us to climb into on your way back to Sydney!

Hi All "Onions"

Like Serendipity says: " Very few Sleepies left!!" :ilikeit:

Mara, we will defnitly do, keeping the arrangement we made a surprise for them! ;)

Milada, it would be Stunning to have you saying "Hello" B)

We now even have a theme for the day: We will be saying "goodbye" to 2 of our SA side formities Cyberdeth & Dirtbikerider !!! :cry:

So we will be drinking some Good Red wine;Coffee;Beer;Juice and anything else to say "Travel Safe"

I Understand that the Dirtbikerider family will be seriously pressed for time, as it would be few sleepies before they leave.

BUT

Cyberdeth, he is trying to be sneaky, he has his farewell the night before, so I recon 13h00 is just right for a wake up Breakfast... :P

Onions, let's see if we can convince him to come say goodbye!! :holy:

Rest of you Onions out there, if you would like to join us, just post it here, never to late!!

Keeping my eye on here B):ph34r:

I'm flying back on the 30th September to sort out the sale of our business :ilikeit:

If my plans work out, I would love to quickly come say hi..... is there anything specifically you want me to bring from Sydney? Don't want to promise I'll be there though!

Milada

hi

just try to bring yourself. it will be inspiring to meet you.

C'mon Cyberdeath you heard Stranded, we need to say bonvoyage to y'all, no more blerrie excuses, and we promise you won't have to drink any coffee!!

Looking forward to seeing EVERYONE there, we can all b^&*# about the changes. hahaha

Hi All

Venue confirmed for 4 October 2009 13h00: :hug::hug::king:

DROS

Eden Meadows Shopping Centre

Cnr: Van Riebeeck & Modderfontein Road

Tel: 011-452 1882

Tables: At play area for Gremlins outside, if raining it will be moved inside.

Eden Meadows is on the one side of Greenstone and Stoneridge on the opposite side of Greenstone. Just to give you a bigger picture.

If you enter the Eden Meadows centre, you will see the Woollies and the News Cafe, you need to drive to the back of the News cafe. The Dros and the Ocean Basket is hidden at the back.

Please find above details should you wish to give them a call. :ph34r:

See ya soon!! I will PM those of you that RSVP'd with my cell# and some extra stuff. B)

Thanks

Stranded

After all this hickups with the processing times :ph34r: at least we have this Sunday to look forward to :D

And if nybody tries to stop us I'll :hug: them and send them off B) or on a :hug: (LoL) :king:

Regards Kyto

Looking forward to this lunch! I did not take the changes very well this week! :hug:

Yeah, I think there's going to be one huge b^&*# session at the Dros this Sunday!

See you all there!

I have just spoked to "Stranded" all is A-4 AWAY for Sundays get together, looking forward to seeing you all there.

Hi All

Venue confirmed for 4 October 2009 13h00: :magic::unsure::king:

DROS

Eden Meadows Shopping Centre

Cnr: Van Riebeeck & Modderfontein Road

Tel: 011-452 1882

Tables: At play area for Gremlins outside, if raining it will be moved inside.

Eden Meadows is on the one side of Greenstone and Stoneridge on the opposite side of Greenstone. Just to give you a bigger picture.

If you enter the Eden Meadows centre, you will see the Woollies and the News Cafe, you need to drive to the back of the News cafe. The Dros and the Ocean Basket is hidden at the back.

Please find above details should you wish to give them a call. :ph34r:

See ya soon!! I will PM those of you that RSVP'd with my cell# and some extra stuff. B)

Thanks

Stranded

I will C U on Sunday!!!!!

Good Late afternoon Everyone

Thank you for the call Serendipity, I am back in civilization (Another story!)

Just called the Dros again, all is confirmed. :ilikeit:

If the sun shines and it is nice, we will be outside in the children play area. :ilikeit:

If the weather is bad, we are upstairs!. :cry:

Looking sooooo forward to meet ya all B)

See ya at 13h00 or bit later as you can make it ^_^

Stranded

Thanks Stranded for a well organised get together. It was fun to eventually putting faces to the names.

Thanks Stranded for a well organised get together. It was fun to eventually putting faces to the names.

it was a great get together and a big THANK YOU to Stranded . :ilikeit::lol::ilikeit:

WoW what a great afternoon, meeting new wonderful people with a common interest and a chance to share our stories. This was a fantastic get together hope we can do it again.

A BIG thank you goes to Stranded for a well put together get together :ilikeit::D:ilikeit: and to all that could make it.

Sorry to hear that the one family had an accident and couldn't make it. Hope you guys will be ok.

Those that got their visas already and are travelling soon, we wish you luck. And those that are waiting for visas Lets hang in there :D

Regards

Kyto

THANK YOU! For the well organised get toghether. We got nice info from Jackie as well!

Thank You Stranded!

See ya next time!

Jean & Elaine

Thanks Stranded for a great afternoon, we looking forward to the next one :ilikeit:

Regards

The S Family

PS: Cyberdeth - keep a parking bay open for our camper van :ilikeit:

Yep, thanks from us too. We had a ball. Didn't get to meet everyone, but then hopefully next time.

-Dion and Sandy

Was awesome meeting you all, till next time!

Hi.

I'd have to say, was the best "coffee club" i've been to too.

Thanks guys and see you on the other side.

Hi Guys,

Hubby & I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! Meeting everyone & chatting about the great future ahead of us all left us on a high!

We off in 26 days for our validaiton & LSD trip, which we are super excited about. I'll post about the trip when we get back.

Chat soon,

Jax.

Archived