Welcome 2 Perth

Tookie

Would love to have joined in but can't make it there and back in time for my daughter to gym by 11:30. Gogle says it is an hour from us and with only one car if I am not back she can't do gym, hopefully in the future we will be able to have two cars and then I would be able to come. Hope you all have a great day, enjoy the chat, I am sure Saturday mornings will be great! I will keep an eye and perhaps during the December January school holidays I will be able to join in.

Susan

Count me in. I am there.

Is that the one on the corner of Hepburn and Wanneroo with the statue's on the wall outside?

yes Kathy, see you there.

Would love to have joined in but can't make it there and back in time for my daughter to gym by 11:30. Gogle says it is an hour from us and with only one car if I am not back she can't do gym, hopefully in the future we will be able to have two cars and then I would be able to come. Hope you all have a great day, enjoy the chat, I am sure Saturday mornings will be great! I will keep an eye and perhaps during the December January school holidays I will be able to join in.

Susan

Hi Susan,

Are there holidays in October? Maybe try then. Just wondering......

As far as I know the holidays are the last week in September and first week in October so schools back by the second week when all want to meet. I may be wrong, will look up later. Miserable weather today!

Susan

As far as I know the holidays are the last week in September and first week in October so schools back by the second week when all want to meet. I may be wrong, will look up later. Miserable weather today!

Susan

Govt. school holidays are from 25/9 to 12/10.

Cheers

Noele

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

This is a reminder for our coffee morning for the Perth ladies from the forum on Saturday 10/10/2009 @ Waldecks (cnr Hepburn & Wanneroo) at 10h00. Waldecks which is conveniently located on Wanneroo Road which is close to the Reid & Mitchell Freeway, great menu, playground and beautiful nursery with loads of parking. Hope we have better weather.

Cheers

Noele

Yip, count me in, will more than likely bring a couple of SA Ladies as well.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Cheerio

Kathy

• 2 weeks later...
Yip, count me in, will more than likely bring a couple of SA Ladies as well.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Cheerio

Kathy

Sorry you missed the morning coffee, but perhaps it can be organised on the 2nd Saturday of November.

Cheers

Noele

Yip sorry, didn't make it either, just been to much running around in the last few days couldn't get out in time this morning. Hope you all had a great time.

Susan

Sorry you missed the morning coffee, but perhaps it can be organised on the 2nd Saturday of November.

Cheers

Noele

Waldecks was a lovely venue for the coffee morning - I'm happy for the 2nd Saturday in November

Will be in touch...

Mary

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ladies

This is a reminder that we will once again be holding a coffee morning on Saturday 14 November @ 10h00 at Waldecks Nursery which is conveniently located on the Corner of Wanneroo and Hepburn (over the road from Kingsway Shopping Centre) and close to the Mitchell and Reid Highway. It is a great venue with playground equipment and a good coffee shop. If we are lucky we can get the gazebo area located outside the coffee shop. Hope to see you all there.

Noele

Hi Ladies,

Yip I will be there in a flash, so sorry I missed our first one.

See you all then..........

Hi Ladies,

Yip I will be there in a flash, so sorry I missed our first one.

See you all then..........

Hi Kathy

Will send another reminder closer to the time, so that you have excuses for forgetting!

Cheers

Archived