PEARL JAM

billabong

Anyone going? - my husband will be going (life long dream of his) but I will have to look after the kids (as we only arrive in October) - so just wondering if anyone is going that he can tag along with so he doesn't have to go alone?.....

Nooooooooooooooo, i might make it, dunno yet. I'll be aus by then, but would prolly only be in perth.

Hey Billabong... why dont you go with your husband - I will offer to look after your kids for you. I have a 2 yr old daughter and 12 yr old daughter.

Gonna do my best to get to the 20th show in Melbs. One of my favourite bands of all time. Rite up there with the Pixies........

We have tickets for the Sydney show, cant wait. My due date is the 11th of Dec, so I will sadly not be in the mosh pit this time.

O Rozelle, that's fine. I was heavily pregnant with Offspring as well!!! Shame, my baby was actually kicking the whole time!

Thanks Cyote!! I might just take you up on your offer!!!

We decided to wait until we arrive in Sydney to buy the tickets in any case. Not sure if it is such a good idea buying it here already....So I will probably post the same request again later OR go with!!

Well, we bought two tickets online last night....also at $124 a pop (there goes my slipcover I wanted for my couch before we go....) So we'll see how this works out, but my husband is OVER THE MOON!!!! Shame. I'm so glad for him...

Send me a PM if you decide to go with him and I will gladly look after your children for you.

You have to go!

I saw Pearl Jam last time they were in Perth- amazing- the support act was Kings of Leon, we had such a good time- my only criticism is how expensive and how long it took to get drinks and how "policed" it was, the bouncers kept asking me to get off the chair I was dancing on.

The concert was at Subiaco and in case you don't know- public transport is included in the ticket price, so we took the train.

I hope you have a great time- Ben Harper will be there too won't he?

Thanks Cyote - will PM you soon!!

Looking forward to it! I must say it said very specifically on Ticketec that no alcohol will be served on the field - which is great I think! Especially with Pearl Jam - a lot of things can go wrong with a drunk crowd!!!

I just LOVE this forum!!!!!

Archived