Aviation / Aerospace Jobs

Pieter & Rene

I got my PR 175 Skilled Independent visa and are planning to leave for Aus at the end of Spet '09 as we have to get to Aus before 21 Oct '09.

I am looking for a job in aviation/aersopace. I have 25 years experience in the field (mechanical), doing Project Management most of this time.

I would appreciate any help, contact details or pointers to where I might find a job!!!

Thanks

Pieter

Hi Pieter,

What job are you looking for in the Aerospace Industry. Are you a pilot or a LAME?

Diveup

Hi Diveup,

I have a technical background with about 14 years experience in project management (maintenance, upgrades, product support, etc). I also have been in the SAAF but left in 1999 as a technical officer and then went to industry (Denel Aviation).

What do you do?

Pieter

Hi Pieter,

Presently there is still some demand for Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (Avionic and Mech). I am employed in the Quality department. There are a few websites that might help you with your search. Send me a PM.

www.qantas.com.au

www.johnholland.com.au

www.virginblue.com.au

www.hawkerpacific.com.au

www.careerone.com.au

Every friday the theaustralian newspaper advertises positions in the Aerospace Industry. Their website is www.theaustralian.com.au.

Diveup

You might want to try our company as well. My husband is a pilot for this company and they sponsored us over on 457 and then sponsored our ENS. The head office is in Sydney, but their maintenance department is in Wagga Wagga and Adelaide. Worth a try.

Good Luck, hope you find something.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the leads. Much appreciated.

Pieter&Rene