New Years Eve @ Harbours Edge

briggs

Thought this might be of interest to those living in Syds !!!

Hope to see you all there :ilikeit: You can also book via Ticketek.

New Years Eve @ Harbours Edge

Celebrate New Years Eve in style at Harbours Edge Events Centre with the spectacular Darling Harbour Fireworks and city skyline views at our Sydney waterfront venue, the perfect place to welcome 2010!

Darling Harbour comes alive for the New Years Eve celebrations with fireworks at 9pm and midnight and where better than the balcony of Harbours Edge Event Centre to celebrate the start of a new year! Enjoy drinks, cocktail food and a live band with friends at this stunning venue while you watch the NYE spectacular unfold on the forecourt below.

Your night will include:

4 ½ Hour Beverage Package (includes unlimited sparking wine, red & white wine, beer & soft drinks)

Gourmet Cocktail Food

Live Band

Darling Harbour Fireworks (9pm and Midnight)

Stunning water views from wrap around balconies

Tickets are $135.00 per person (inc GST).

For an unforgettable New Years Eve experience book now. Call (02) 9211 7255 or email rsvp@harboursedge.com.au

Venue Information

Harbours Edge Events Centre, NSW

Ah man... if we werent heading off to Brissy for New Years, I would have definately booked this...

Been there done that. You can't see the bridge from Darling harbour!

As for kids, I would suggest any of the multitude of public parks that have a view of the bridge. Brand new park just opened up, Ballast point (Balmain), old caltex refinery with really impressive views. It will be packed for NYE. Bring yer eskie, bring your BBQ - and oh yes, bring the kids

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

We bought our tickets and are looking forward to it.

Going with other SA friends as well, please let me know who else is going, we can join up there, would

be nice to meet you all. :ilikeit:

Been there done that. You can't see the bridge from Darling harbour!

As for kids, I would suggest any of the multitude of public parks that have a view of the bridge. Brand new park just opened up, Ballast point (Balmain), old caltex refinery with really impressive views. It will be packed for NYE. Bring yer eskie, bring your BBQ - and oh yes, bring the kids

Like Gravy we live in Balmain..........so we will probably walk to the end of our street (200m) en sit by the water and watch the bridge etc. :ilikeit:

Hi

We go down Blues Point Road every year and sit in the park next to Lavendar Bay restaurant we are about 300m from the bridge with the opera in the background it is just amazing. The kids absolutely love it and we take sparklers, glow in the dark things and a picnic. Its just such an amazing way to spend new years with all our friends and it costs us nothing.

S

Hi there,

We bought our tickets and are looking forward to it.

Going with other SA friends as well, please let me know who else is going, we can join up there, would

be nice to meet you all. :ilikeit:

Hi Cargro

Hubby and I will be there plus another Safrican couple. Just PM me to make arrangements to meet up, the more the merrier LOL !!