The best coffee and chocolate in town!

Red

Oh my... oh my... oh my!

We were introduced to Bracegirdles 'coffee shop' a couple of months ago and we have never looked back! It's a little more pricey than the norm but well worth the extra few dollars! So if you're in Adelaide pop in and visit!!!! I believe they are also in McClaren Vale and Glenelg, but the one in Burnside is :ilikeit:

bracegirdles-Copy.jpg

PS. This is NOT a paid advertisement...

Wow, so that is what you turned our coffee turn for. :ilikeit:

Looks fab, haven't been yet but must taste that soon.

Coffee date?

Wow, so that is what you turned our coffee down for. :ilikeit:

:holy: Now you can see why!!!! LOL!!!

You HAVE to go... definately need a coffee date planned...

Oh that looks so yum and how I am dying for a cup of decent coffee. We have stopped drinking coffee for this month just to detox as we were going through about half a kilogram of coffee beans a week - 2 people. but the craving oh how I am missing that first shot in the morning

Oh that looks so yum and how I am dying for a cup of decent coffee.

Well if you guys wanna meet up when the detoxing is done... join us there... what an introduction back to coffee!!!!!!

You just going there because they put a "B" on the coffee foam and we all know you smaak Just B stukkend. :ilikeit:

Yum, I can't wait to try their coffee - looks heavenly. :ilikeit: Still in RSA though, but hoping to get to Adelaide sometime, and will definitely look them up.

Well if you guys wanna meet up when the detoxing is done... join us there... what an introduction back to coffee!!!!!!

That would be great looking forward to that.... :ilikeit::blush::lol:

Oh my... oh my... oh my!

We were introduced to Bracegirdles 'coffee shop' a couple of months ago and we have never looked back! It's a little more pricey than the norm but well worth the extra few dollars! So if you're in Adelaide pop in and visit!!!! I believe they are also in McClaren Vale and Glenelg, but the one in Burnside is :ilikeit:

bracegirdles-Copy.jpg

PS. This is NOT a paid advertisement...

Kirsten, I thought that Bracegirdle's was our secret. :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit: I am not taking you anywhere again :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

At least Desiree does not feel so bad anymore, because we turned down her offer of coffee and went to Bracegirdle's instead :whome::whome:

No worries Desiree we will take you there as well :ilikeit:

Hey Jordy we told Kirstens daughter that the "B" was Becca.. :ilikeit:

Enjoy!

Manny

Edited by MannyT

Kirsten, I thought that Bracegirdle's was our secret.

:thumbdown: I couldn't resist sharing!!!

And hey.... if I'm ganna get fat here eating at Bracegirdles, I may as well make sure the other women do too... :thumbdown:

Kirsten, I thought that Bracegirdle's was our secret. :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit: I am not taking you anywhere again :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

At least Desiree does not feel so bad anymore, because we turned down her offer of coffee and went to Bracegirdle's instead :ilikeit::whome:

No worries Desiree we will take you there as well :ilikeit:

Hey Jordy we told Kirstens daughter that the "B" was Becca.. :ilikeit:

Enjoy!

Manny

I got broad shoulders Manny, but I am holding you to that offer.

• 1 month later...
Oh my... oh my... oh my!

The McLaren Vale one is at the start of the Shiraz trail (an easy 18km bike trail from McLaren Vale to Willunga and back, along what was once a railway line).

Haven't been to it though as we have coffee at our halfway point in Willunga before cycling back.

Regards,

Scott

Yes i recon some form of excersise is required after consuming the nice stuff in that shop :ilikeit: