Urgent prayer needed...please

Flanker

Hi Guys,

Our financial planning requires our property and my wife's car to sell quite soon. The sooner the house is sold, the sooner we can start saving. I'm quite sure we're not the only family in this situation and we are also willing to pray for those in need.

We've arranged for a potential buyer to view our house this coming Saturday, please pray for a positive outcome and more importantly God's will.

Car is on AA Autobay, any prayers very welcome.

Thx,

Neville

I will pray for you!! Hope you get a speedy and successful sale for everything.

Here's hoping things fall into place for you soon. Will keep you in our prayers.

Hi Neville

Ons dink aan julle en bid dat julle dinge voorspoedig sal verloop en die kopers sal kom. Soos Eva sê, die Here het Sy eie tyd en plan vir elkeen.

Ons bid ook baie ernstig vir 'n koper vir ons huis. Ons skou omtrent elke naweek en ons huis is bykans 3 jaar in die mark. Die 30 ste Oktober vlieg ons Perth toe en vertrou dat die Here die koper sal stuur voor dan.

Bid vir julle. Baie sterkte.

Hi,

Thanks for all the prayers, much appreciated !

We'll keep you in our prayers as well Marius & Euneze.

We've asked God for a time line and up to now, everything has happened according to His time line.

He gave us exact dates for the birth of my baby girl, the dates of new job appointments for me and my wife etc. He's been so faithful up to now and we are holding on for the house to sell in July and the Visa to come through in October. I know this might sound a bit far fetched but everything we've asked for happened exactly according to the given time line. How awesome is that !!!

His time is not our time but we still need prayers....

Many thanks !

Neville