Accountants (construction) & HVAC eng

ottg

I saw the following job opportunities from a business network:

Accountants- opportunity in construction sector

A company in the construction sector is looking for a 2IC to the CFO - 100k plus role. Responsible for group reporting, consolidation etc.

Any South Africans who are looking for jobs, let me know and I will link you up to the contact.

Please, No recruiters linkedin network

A company called Aerovent Australia has a few opportunities in the HVAC spave. Visit their career page Aerovent

I saw the following job opportunities from a business network:

Accountants- opportunity in construction sector

A company in the construction sector is looking for a 2IC to the CFO - 100k plus role. Responsible for group reporting, consolidation etc.

Any South Africans who are looking for jobs, let me know and I will link you up to the contact.

Please, No recruiters linkedin network

A company called Aerovent Australia has a few opportunities in the HVAC spave. Visit their career page Aerovent

Hi ottg,

I take it these positions are for South Africans already in Australia and the company is not willing to sponsor?

Regards,

Liesl

Hi ottg,

I take it these positions are for South Africans already in Australia and the company is not willing to sponsor?

Regards,

Liesl

Please follow the links given with any of your questions!!