Coffee Club - anyone?

Sharon

Oh no we are gonna be at Champayne Sports :ilikeit: Sorry cant make it but hope u all have a great one

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarcK

• Sharon

• Wannago

• Karen-in-Brisbane

Hi

We would like to join you all on the 18th. Looking forward to it.

Flockie

I see JJ and Smartie, your status has now been changed to Certified Addict!!

Yeah..my shrink says the first part of the healing process is to recognise and acknowledge my "condition"

Hi

Just wanted to know if anyone is bringing children with on Saturday. I have 3 little girls and can leave at holiday with gran or bring them with granny to coffee club. What do you normally do.

Thanks Kita

Hi Kita

This is an "Adults Only" club

Clothing Optional - the venue is at one with nature!

:rolleyes:

Just joking!!!!

Kids are welcome - I am sure some of the other forumites will be bringing their kids. The venue is a nursery and the coffee shop is undercover but quite open. I am not sure if there is a play area but kids are always able to entertain each other.

Hi Kita

Kids are welcome - I am sure some of the other forumites will be bringing their kids. The venue is a nursery and the coffee shop is undercover but quite open. I am not sure if there is a play area but kids are always able to entertain each other.

There is a small play area jungle gym Marc...

Have as much fun as you can with your clothes on!

Hey guys

Enjoy ordering coffee over there. Here you ask for coffee they look at you as if you are totally dof!!! It is a flat white or a cuppachino or a long black oh and it doesn't end there.... There is a long list of coffee choices and you have to specify. Then you have to say what type of milk and most of the time you tell them how many sugars too. It is all the same price tho. You will find everything comes with choices. On the brighter side once you have established what all you want it is great to get exactly that. Just don't try order coffee for a group of ppl.... Have fun and hope to see you all soon on this side of the world!!! Especially you Matt!!!!

Vanessa

Hi Kita

This is an "Adults Only" club

Clothing Optional - the venue is at one with nature!

:ilikeit:

Just joking!!!!

Your really had me there for a sec.!!!!!!!

Hi all,

I will really try make it, my weekends are always hectic and can never plan ahead. But all sounds good for now. Will just have to find my way down there.

18 July at 2:30

Thanx Lisa

Vanessa, give us your news...you've been silent for far too long (unless of course I missed the post?)

Vanessa, give us your news...you've been silent for far too long (unless of course I missed the post?)

Marc and Matt have most of my news. I will be sure to post something soon tho.... I try not to cos there is so much to tell that I tend to babble on. When are you joining us this side? I may be having a coffee club on 8th August and I think you should just book your tickets so you can make that date.

So it's:

Jumbojet x 2?

Sharon x 1

Kita

Lisa

Apollo

We R Going

Tyde

Mathew

Wannago

FLockie

Battiss - are you back by then?

Did I miss anyone?

Please let me know if you're coming with partners so I can book a table.

I might pop in guys - even though our emigration plans are hanging by a fine thread aka the sale of our house.

Sad to see there are still a number of us waiting around from the earlier coffee club days....flockie, smartie, jumbojet...

IT seems we are going to ge a big crowd. Is it possible to have a formal question and answer time. Save a lot of individual questions.

Thanks

Hi Sharon

We will be 2 adults and 3 children, if no kids going then I will come on my own, but I see Flockie is bringing kids so will probably all come.

Thanks Kita