Bok van Blerk and Hugo in Perth 4 July 09

vivace

Concert being held at the Arena Joondalup check www.arena.wa.gov.au

4 JULY 2009 - 19H30

DOORS OPEN - 18H30

Guest Artist - Hugo followed by Bok van Blerk

Ticket Agent - Ticketmaster

PLEASE NOTE: Ticketmaster is being used as it is a requirement per the venue and therefore a service fee will apply.

Please note: VIP Ticket holders will have top seats in arena + they get to meet the band after the concert. Snacks and wine (Obikwa) on the house!

Cash Bar available

Merchandise will be on sale

Thanks and see you there!!

For further queries please mail maryke.brown@bigpond.com or check out the website at www.bokvanblerkdownunder.moogo.com

post-13444-1246078573.jpg

Hi all.

After being very depressed the whole week because we didn't have money for tickets , I just have to share the good news. :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit: We have just spend our last savings last week to pay for the PR visa and this was defenitly a luxury that we had to do without (or so I thought) So we will be celebrating hubbies birthday tomorrow night :ilikeit:

Congratulations, you are a winner in the Sabona/Bok van Blerk competition!!!

Perth:

1st Prize: Christo Beukes

2 VIP tickets to Bok’s Concert, meet the band after the concert and enjoy snacks and wine on the house. Wine sponsored by Obikwa. Also receive Bok’s latest album

2nd Prize: Barryldene

2 Adult tickets to Bok’s Concert and Boks latest album.

3rd Prize: Monique

A souvenir basket with Bok’s DVD, latest album, tour shirt and poster that is all signed by the Band. (No tickets)

Hi,

Any feedback from the concert last night in Perth?

Regards

Hi daar !

Die show was stunning !

Het bietjie gelag dat ons deur die sekuriteitswagte deursoek is, handsakke, doeksakke en baadjies ! Toe vra ek maar vir die Aussie ou : wat soek julle ? 'grog' drank of 'guns' wapens ? Hy se toe drank, wapens, bomme, drugs, alles. Ek lag toe en se ons reputasie loop ons definitief vooruit ! hehehe :blink:

Hugo was baie nice en het die crowd lekker opgewarm vir Bok ! Ons het lekker CD's gekoop, maar ongelukkig het hulle heeltemal te min van sy DVD's daar gehad.

Ek was egter bietjie teleurgesteld in 'n paar van die mense in die skare. 'n Hele paar mans het duidelik gedrink daar opgedaag, en tot my spyt het hulle reg agter ons gesit, en meer as een keer drank op my seun gemors. Ek het toe maar met hom plekke geruil, tot hulle op my ook gemors het. Toe skuif ons maar na 'n ander plek toe. Gelukkig was die saal nie stampvol nie !

Ek dink die saal was so 3/4 vol en ek hoop Bok was darem gelukkig met die afskop van sy toer.

Groete

Cristel

Edited by cristel