4 BEDROOM HOUSE FOR RENT

Ozzie Girl Now

I have a 5yr old 4 bedroom brick veneer house to rent in Brunslea Park, Forest Hill, which will be available soon, as we are moving and looking for a tenant. If you are wanting more information, please PM me.

Thanks

Pauline

Pauline Have you heard some news???

Skype us sometime this weekend

Louise and Deon

Where are you going Pauline, and when? How much rent per week do you want for the house and what sort of lease contract are you looking for?

Best of luck

Andi

Hi there,

what's up - where you going to, Wish you luck anyway.

Hope you find a tenant soon.

regards

Brenda

Where are you going Pauline, and when? How much rent per week do you want for the house and what sort of lease contract are you looking for?

Best of luck

Andi

Hi Andi

We are going to QLD. I am looking for somebody who want to sign a long lease and $400 per week because we have all the extras. Do you know of somebody? We will most probably leave end of July just waiting for paperwork.

Hi Andi

We are going to QLD. I am looking for somebody who want to sign a long lease and $400 per week because we have all the extras. Do you know of somebody? We will most probably leave end of July just waiting for paperwork.

HI there,

No, I don't know of someone, but I could ask around if you wish... Good luck, I hope you find a suitable tenant soon, and that your move to QLD is everything you hope for.

Cheers

Andi