QLDer for rent in Townsville...

Tracy

Not sure if anyone is relocating up this way, but just in case... :ilikeit:

3b/r QLDer, lovely house and garden 8kms from city, 3kms from beach. Double carport, 2 sheds and of course, air-con!

Available at the drop of a hat...

$360 p/w

Please can we have some pics? Would you allow pets (2 well behaved Jack Russels)

Edited by Dereko

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Durbanite
Not sure if anyone is relocating up this way, but just in case... :ph34r:

3b/r QLDer, lovely house and garden 8kms from city, 3kms from beach. Double carport, 2 sheds and of course, air-con!

Available at the drop of a hat...

$360 p/w

Hey Tracy,

I feel soooo jealous but at the same time quite fortunate, 'cause maybe finally we are heading your way but not exactly Townsville, we are coming to Airlie Beach my very clever hubby has got a job almost hooed up and we are extremely excited, U r soooo lucky to have manage so a lovely destination, we have been in Melb, we even travelled to Darwing and a little town called Katherine in middle of the Real Outback trying to find a job in a warmer place but looks like we finally have found our niche with this job, he is going for a second interview in Brisbane but the employer is a South Africa so we might have the upper hand, keeping my fingers crossed!! What do you think of Airlie Beach, have u ever been there?? Do you know of any South Africans in that area?? I believe Townsville is not very far so maybe u wanna b our friend??? ;)

We come from Durbs and you??? I have a 4 and a bit years old boy and an accountant husband, U??

Cheers 4 now :)