Beacon Marshmallows

CandiceM

Hi

I remember someone querying where to get marshmallows a while ago. Normally I buy the Pascall brand, and do like them, but sometimes find the pink (raspberry flavour) very sweet.

So can you imagine how happy I was this morning so find a big 400g bag of Beacon Marshamallows at BIG W? Very very happy woohoo plus rather cheap at @$2.98.

So run into your local Big W folks and pick up your own squishy goodness :ilikeit::whome:

Candice

And Sams also keeps them too for that price. I dont enjoy the Aussie mallows - so was quite happy to find the Beacon ones.

Do you get Beacon white eggs in AU?

The ones that come in an egg box of 6.

Question from my girls - if only that was the only thing i had to worry about. :ilikeit:

Haha the title of this thread keeps catching my eye and I'm reading it as "Bacon" Marshmallows - how gross does that sound?

You can order the white easter eggs from SATOOZ, don't know where you will be living but I am out in the sticks so I use SATOOZ.

Serendipity - those are my hubbies favourite easter treats - but this year he had to go without. I searched all over Canberra for them. No luck.

But they have really amazing easter treats here for the kids (and geriatrics like me !!) The shelves groan under all the choc !

Serendipity - those are my hubbies favourite easter treats - but this year he had to go without. I searched all over Canberra for them. No luck.

But they have really amazing easter treats here for the kids (and geriatrics like me !!) The shelves groan under all the choc !

Oh my what on earth am i going to tell the kids!

Will mention the fact that the "shelves groan under all the choc" and tell them there will be all new nice goodies.

I will miss my white eggs when we get there . . . i love them too! Oh well small sacrifice to make.

You can still get them online, so don't worry. where there is a will there is a way!

Candice

Waaah, I miss my Beacon Marshmallows! :cry:

Can't eat them as they have bovine gelatine in and I'm a veggie.

Enjoy them for me!

You can still get them online, so don't worry. where there is a will there is a way!

Candice

Now this I like - thanks Candice :-)

Do you get Beacon white eggs in AU?

The ones that come in an egg box of 6.

Question from my girls - if only that was the only thing i had to worry about. :ilikeit:

We have them in Brisbane in Chermside at Sweets from Heaven but they disappeared quicksmart

As far as I know the white Easter eggs are uniquely South African. We've lived abroad and traveled enough to know that outside SA when you tell people or show them these eggs, they either laugh or dont know what you are going on about. So, like some of the others say, get on the net or ask a SA shop about getting them in for Easter.