Rental home in Canberra

Sparrow

Hello Canberrians,

We are moving shortly to Canberra and desperately looking to find a three-bedroom + study, or 4 bedroom home to rent in the South of 'Berra. We have checked on both ALLHOMES and REALESTATE.COM.AU and have made a shortlist of homes we would like to inspect during our visit next week (21 to 28 June).

Should any of you know of a good, clean family home that is available (occupation end-July/early August) please let us know.

Ours will be, but its in the North of Canberra and considered rural ie 30 min to the city and 20 min to Gungahlin.

Ours will be, but its in the North of Canberra and considered rural ie 30 min to the city and 20 min to Gungahlin.

That won't do. I'll be working in Canberra south so we have confined our search to the southern suburbs,...although I do understand traffic in Canberra is not an issue.

Good Luck with the search!

I hate looking for rentals...its such a schlep plus all the stress of will I or won't I get it. Our turn in July :ilikeit: and then the actual move arrghh, wish everything would move itself.

candice

Good Luck with the search!

I hate looking for rentals...its such a schlep plus all the stress of will I or won't I get it. Our turn in July :ilikeit: and then the actual move arrghh, wish everything would move itself.

candice

I know how you feel. I feel exactly the same.... This will be our 4th move in 3 years!

I’m not looking forward to the whole, house hunting, packing and unpacking experience. :ilikeit: Hopefully we can get a place of our own within the next year or so. Oh how I wish to have my own little place...(sigh) :ilikeit: