who has a room to rent? brisbane

michelleweideman

hi there, does anyone have a room to rent near archerfield? my hubby coming over on the 25 june and he needs to get his feet on the ground, till the rest of the family join him in december.

even if he can rent a room for a month until he can find alternative accomodation. he good, honest family dad who has no clue of direction hence needing to be close to his job in archerfield so that he can catch a bus/train and manage to find his way back again. meals, mainly dinner would be wonderful as you know the afrikaans man has had his wife to do everything and now

WHAM he is left to look after himself. he can make a killer braai and a good meal of bullie beef and egg??????

please email me or pm me if staying with you a couple of nights could be an option till he gets his feet on the ground.

thanks so much to alrae for offering, we will definitly be taking up that offer for a few weekends.

michelle

michweideman@hotmail.com

You need to contact Caputchy on this forum- they have a 2 bedroom "launch pad" that they let out to new comers to Aus and they show them the ropes and advise them on the procedures to start with Aus life.

I will see if i can get her to PM you their details.

thanks for the info, we busy looking on gumtree, but its difficult to rent a room when you dont know the people as well as know the public transport if it will be able to take me to work.

grant