Affordable accountant in Brisbane (North)

Nix

I have a few questions I need to ask of an accountant - having just arrived in Aus. Specifically, I would like to open a company, and need to ask the general tax rules for Aus. But also, I have property still overseas (unfortunatley we were not able to sell) and I need to undertand the tax implications of the rental revenue, but more importantly, any implications for when we sell those properties (when the market recovers and we can sell for what they are worth) and bring that money into Aus.

Any recommendations of whom I can see. I don't want to look in the yellow pages, as i have found through experience that not all accountants know what they are talking about....it needs to be a recommendations for someone who is "in the know".

Thanks

Nix

THank you to all those who responded, I have been "internet access" challenged recently, so only just saw the post now.....

THANKS!

Nix

• 6 months later...
I have a few questions I need to ask of an accountant - having just arrived in Aus. Specifically, I would like to open a company, and need to ask the general tax rules for Aus. But also, I have property still overseas (unfortunatley we were not able to sell) and I need to undertand the tax implications of the rental revenue, but more importantly, any implications for when we sell those properties (when the market recovers and we can sell for what they are worth) and bring that money into Aus.

Any recommendations of whom I can see. I don't want to look in the yellow pages, as i have found through experience that not all accountants know what they are talking about....it needs to be a recommendations for someone who is "in the know".

Thanks

Nix

Hi, see my post under business migration

• 2 weeks later...