Margaret River region accommodation

GottaGo

Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations for good value accommodation in the Margaret River area (also Dunsborough, Yallingup etc). The folks are coming over in December and I want to take them down there for a week or so. Anyone done a farmstay down that way? Don't want too budget but not luxury either!!

Ta,

Sally

Hey,

Yalligup has great beachside chalets, right on the beach, great position http://www.yallingupbeach.com.au/, Dunsborough has stacks of hol accomodation and the most amazing beaches closeby, we stayed in Prevelly (becah side of Margrets) Tea tree cottage through In house holidays, it was fabulous - what a great little place! That was one of my fav holidays of all time! Prevelly is really beautiful and the scenery is breathtaking! There are so many acc options down that way, also stayed in Peppermint park eco village further North which is a lovely park near Geographe Bay.

Cheers! Enjoy!

Hi,

Thanks for that. Was wondering what Prevelly was like. Good to know. Will look into it. Yay.

We stayed in Dunsborough once before...was trying to find something different (and cheaper!)

Thanks for the tips.

Sally

We stayed at "Vintages Accommodation Margaret River" in the center of Margaret River, last December, it was the most reasonable accommodation in the area for that time of the year... very clean and well equiped.

http://www.vintagesmargaretriver.com.au/

Two Bedroom Studio 21 to 24 Dec cost $705

Hope that helps