Nans

Vanessa

Amy

Lisa

Neola

Pinky

Hopefully we will get a few more!

Hi

Seems like I will be able to join you guys. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Ronell

Hi Ronell

So glad you will be joining us, that is fantastic, the more the merrier!

Mara

Nadine

Doortjie

Nans

Vanessa

Amy

Lisa

Neola

Pinky

Ronell

Come on ladies, we need your support!

OK ladies, the is the last time that I can bump this message into view..... there only appears to be 10 of us, was hoping for a few more!!!!

Hi Mara

Please put Naomi on your list as well.

We have 2 other “possibilities†from this side of town but no confirmations yet.

This time around the ladies from the southern/eastern suburbs reckon it is too far. What a pity.

Will see you all there.

Hi Dorien

Thanks for that, Naomi is added below. It is a real sorry state, that you can not please everyone all of the time, however, I trust we are going to have a great day.

Mara

Nadine

Doortjie

Nans

Vanessa

Amy

Lisa

Neola

Pinky

Ronell

Naomi

So we are 11, not enough to cause a riot, but certainly enough to have a good time!

WOW and again WOW! What a lovely day we had, for all the ladies that attended, a huge big thank you, it was lovely meeting you all and hopefully we will do so again.....soon. For those ladies that did not make it, you missed a lovely day, good conversation, plenty to eat, good company, and did I mention plenty to eat, made new friends, and sheesh, did we have a lot of good stuff to eat! LOL! I am sure you will understand we had a good time!

oh mara, i am so envious, would love to have been there..glad it went well..maybe i could fly over next time...

You would be more than welcome lyall! Just come with an empty stomach, the table was groaning under the weight!

Hi Mara

Thank you so much for the lovely day. Wow! It was a feast. You must have spent so much time setting up. It was really beautiful. To everyone there it was fantastic getting to meet you.

Vanessa

Hi Mara

Want to reiterate Vanessa's comments... Thank you so much for your hospitality!! We all had a great time. I wasn't sure how we were going to fill 5 hours with tea and conversation... alas, I think we could have filled a whole day!

I have posted the recipe for the chocolate mousse filling in Home and Hearth for those of you want it.

Nanette

No problem ladies, I had a great time, we will definitely do so again!

No problem ladies, I had a great time, we will definitely do so again!

Hi Mara

I agree - it was a great day and wonderful to meet you and the other ladies - and wow did we have lovely things to eat. THANKS!!!

I am looking forward to the next one!

Nadine

Thank you for your hospitality Mara and thank you everyone for attending! It was great to meet some forum ladies…

Ladies, now don’t miss the shopping tour this Saturday. We can squeeze a few more in…

Oops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed it, I asked for it and missed it. I have not been on the website for too long, been too busy with all sorts of stuff and , this is the downfall. Please PM me for the next one, will arrange for the samoosas.

Sorry ! :)

Hi Rajesh

I even sent you an email to the email address listed in your profile, so if that still works, then you should have got the announcement.

Hello Mara

Many thanks for hosting a very enjoyable ladies tea. I had a marvelous time meeting everyone and listening to everyone's experiences. It is great to share a day with ladies as we can be ourselves and chat away as we all like to do. The food was great and there was such a variety! I would love to be part of regular meetings.

Thanks again to all for such an enjoyable day.

regards

Lisa

Edited by Lisa du Toit

Thanks for that Lisa....keep a watch....we advertise well here about all the events!

I completely missed this :ilikeit:

have been really busy lately so didn't have a chance to check in here, I would have loved to come along.

Oh well, I will check more regularly, hopefully I will see the next one, definitely want to come along :blush:

Hi Sunnies

Sorry that you missed it, was definitely worth attending. We will probably do so again around September.

Hi Sunnies

Sorry that you missed it, was definitely worth attending. We will probably do so again around September.

Thanks Mara - i will definitely check more regularly & will come along to that one :thumbdown:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mara,

I deffs want to attend the next one....

Thanks Lisa

Edited by lisabella

No problem Lisa, you are very welcome, just keep your eye on this space... I think we may try for beginning September.