New Co-Ordinator Require

Enrica

I have started a new thread as I dont think that anyone read my request on the coffee morning thread.

For personal reasons I am no longer able to co-ordinate the coffee morning on the 2nd Wednesday of the month any longer.

If there is a willing person out there that would like to take over the reigns, please let me know.

This is the perfect opportunity for someone to pay it forward, and get involved with new arrivals and would like to lend a hand.

This can be very rewarding and you get to meet lots of interesting new people !!!!

It would be a pity to disband this coffee club, as it has been helping new arrivals for the last nine years.

So if you feel you have the energy to do this , and would like to step up to plate please contact me.

Regards

Enrica

I hope that someone is able to take over this coffee morning.......................

Hi All Perth Ladies

I have emailed Enrica and I am willing to host the Coffee Morning. I have been part of this group for three and a half years (not for the past 8 months), but prior to that when Sue Evans was hosting the group. I know how much it helped me when I first arrived so would encourage any other lady to come along and hoepfully make some new family friends.

Hope to see you there

Noele Maughan

PS PM me if you need any further details.

Dear Noele

Thank you ever so much for taking over the coffee morning . I am sure that it will be appreciated.

Good luck and have fun

Regards

Enrica

• 2 weeks later...
Dear Noele

Thank you ever so much for taking over the coffee morning . I am sure that it will be appreciated.

Good luck and have fun

Regards

Enrica

Well done Tookie, thanks for stepping up and taking over, I have not been attending coffee club lately because I got a new puppy and cannot leave him for more than an hour or so at a time at this stage. A couple of ladies and I who live in the City of Bayswater ( and some from other areas) have a get together now and then at each others houses, if anyone in this area or any other area would like to come and meet the ladies just send me a PM and I will let you know when we are meeting again, its usually once a month in the morning during the week.

Candice