3 weeks new!

nadinew

<_<

Hi everyone,

I arrived in Melbourne 3 weeks ago. I was very very fortunate to have a job before arriving here. I have rented a townhouse in Vermont South. I don't know many people here and am very keen to meet new people and make friends. I will be wathcing the forums for the next social gathering.

Hope to meet many of you soon.

Nadine

Hi Nadine

Welcome to Melbourne <_< We stay up in Balwyn North. I would invite you over, but got a bad case of the flu at the moment :ilikeit: so wouldn't want to give it to you!

Hope you enjoy it here as much as we do.

Hi Nadine

Welcome to Melbourne <_< We stay up in Balwyn North. I would invite you over, but got a bad case of the flu at the moment :ilikeit: so wouldn't want to give it to you!

Hope you enjoy it here as much as we do.

Thanks Polly

Get well soon!!

Hi Nadine,

Please allow me to congratulate you on being there, I really wish you all the best.

Yes, great to have landed there with employment. May I ask, What's your line?

Hey Polly, I've read plenty of your posts, didn't know you were sick. Get well soon so that you

can meet with Nadine and "Polly put the kettle on" (sorry, couldn't resist that one)

All the best guys!

Andre

Thanks Andre. Think the fever has finally broke, so hopefully I will start getting better now. :)

Welcome to the forum Nadine and to Australia !

Polly hope you're feeling better soon.

Hi Nadine,

Please allow me to congratulate you on being there, I really wish you all the best.

Yes, great to have landed there with employment. May I ask, What's your line?

Hey Polly, I've read plenty of your posts, didn't know you were sick. Get well soon so that you

can meet with Nadine and "Polly put the kettle on" (sorry, couldn't resist that one)

All the best guys!

Andre

Thanks Andre,

Melbourne is a VERY friendly place and I am really happy to be here. I am in the Insurance Industry. I am in product development.

Have a great week

Nadine

Welcome to the forum Nadine and to Australia !

Polly hope you're feeling better soon.

Thank you very much Lyn - it's great to be here!