Durban Coffee Clinic

MarcK

No worries Joanne... Glad that you are back...

Wish I could make it and meet some of you guys but Saturdays are always filled with parties and sports! My big boy turns 5 tomorrow and his b day party is on saturday. Next time I will make a point to cancel my plans!

Enjoy!

Hi there, where abouts is Burgess Nursery? I am coming from Foresthills. How long are you there for? I go riding on Saturday morning but could be there about 10.30. I dont know Westville too well.

Lisa

Hi there, where abouts is Burgess Nursery? I am coming from Foresthills. How long are you there for? I go riding on Saturday morning but could be there about 10.30. I dont know Westville too well.

Hey Lisa - I am also from Forest Hills - what a small world!

Burgess Nursery is off Essex Terrace - guys am I correct?

Yes Burgess is off Essex Terrace..

Come down M13 (Fields Hill) and take University Road/Essex Terrace offramp (also Westwood Shopping centre offramp).

At robot turn right...at second robot turn right and go straight under the bridge through the next robots and turn right again....

Straight along for about 1/2 km and turn left...into Barham Road...drive for about 1 km....Burgess Nursery on your right

Ok...so can I have a heads up as to who will be attending?

Ta

Hi I am hoping to be there I cant give a definate yes or no. I still need to know how long you meet for. Can you not make it a little later.

Hi Lisa

I am sure we can arrange to start at around 10... Usually an hour or two. It is just a nice opportunity to meet others in the same boat, put faces to profile names and generally create a support network for the waiting, moving and settling process.

Smartie has said she will be there around 10.

Carl & I will be there.

Please just confirm the time? We are easy 9:30, 10, 10:30; just let us know?

We will be there around 10ish or if u guys wanna do it 10:30 thats fine for us too...

Hi guys

IF anyone is going to see or hear from Sharon please tell her "her mail box is full."

Thanks and enjoy the get together.

x

JJ, can you sms her as I dont have her only but I can send her a message on FB.

Will u let me know?

Thanks

Thanks guys, back in the land of the living... just! I think I should be on holiday permanently. I'll try and make Saturday if I can juggle a few things.

Narms, I emailed you to your gmail address. I have also emptied my mail box so you can PM me.

Thanks everyone for helping me contact Sharon!

Back in touch - :ilikeit:

Enjoy the Coffee club on Saturday

xxx

Hi everyone...

Ok...I need a show of hands to see who is going to attend coffee club this Sat 30 May at Burgess Nursery at 10h00....

If everyone is busy then we can always postpone it to another suitable date.

I just need an indication because if there are quite a few of us then I must book a table.

Thanks people!!

Hi everyone...

Ok...I need a show of hands to see who is going to attend coffee club this Sat 30 May at Burgess Nursery at 10h00....

If everyone is busy then we can always postpone it to another suitable date.

I just need an indication because if there are quite a few of us then I must book a table.

Thanks people!!

Carl & I will be there at 10am. :ilikeit:

Hi all

There has not been a good response to this coffee club meet on Sat 30 May.

So far there is Franci, myself and Smartie.

Therefore I propose we cancel it and try again some other time when we have a better anticipated turnout.

Coffee club cancelled for tomorrow!!!

Will organise another one soon!

Coffee club cancelled for tomorrow!!!

Will organise another one soon!

Oh no! So dissapointed!

• 5 weeks later...

Hello am trying again. We will be coming to Illovo in the holidays and will be there on Saturday 18th July. Any chance of having the coffee meet up on this day. Would love to meet people in the same situation.

Thanks Kita