Maybe totally irrevelant but here is my blog

Sibella

Okay most of you are living / going to live in Oz but we are in the UK and still applying for Oz. But if you want any idea of what it is to live in the UK here we go at last http://nelleinuk.blogspot.com/.

I've had a glass of wine and hubbie is away so this is the only reason you're getting it!!

Your babies are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing your experiences in the UK with us, I enjoyed reading about them!

Hello Nellie

I enjoyed reading your blog especially the pictures. Brought back lovely memories of our years in England. Going for year 2 in Aus, although I some days miss England (and the cold can you believe - we are now living in Cairns), you won't look back once you get here. Enjoy every moment over there and good luck for your journey to australie. Where are planning to live?

Regards, B

Thanks for sharing that, it bought back many memories, I lived in the UK for a year and also hated every minute of the weather and the drabness, would love to holiday there but not live there, and by the way I was born in the UK.

Jill

PS, Your little girls are gorgeous, loved the cake.

Edited by Jill

Hi there and thanks for the stunning photos! What a beautiful family you have!

Lived in the U.K for 5 years, and worked in Wales.............then spent 2 years in Northern Ireland, Belfast.

So I get the picture. I LOVED ENGLAND, and still do.....oh, how that brought back memories!!

Thanks for sharing!

EricaC <_<

Well, I'm glad your hubby went away and you had a glass of wine!

Thanks for sharing...

Hi There,

You have a wonderful blog, just a littel sad - makes me feel a little sad to and wish I could send you a beautiful rainbow and lotsa sunshine.

I wish we had the answers to all our questions

Good luck and enjoy the sunshine when it comes.

Brenda

Thanks everybody,

I really appreciate your positive replies.

My babies are cute aren't they - just growing up too quickly. And I think we all have our ups and downs as its not easy to move to another country. But life goes on and things take time. Kids have birthdays, lose teeth, go to school, make friends no matter where they are in the world.

And we are having a wonderful adventure I could never have dreamed about while living in South Africa.

So it was definitely worth it...