Springboks vs Wallabies - 29 August at Subiaco, Perth

Almost Aussie

Hi,

Tri-nations Springboks vs Wallabies - 29 August at Subiaco, Perth 6pm kick-off. Prices start from $44 each and on sale from 12th May. Get there before the Aussies!

Buy on-line from http://www.ticketmaster.com.au

See ya at Boktown!

:magic:

Wish they would move it to Member Equity Stadium!

Wish they would move it to Member Equity Stadium!

Ditto!

But only the Western Force games will move to Member Equity Stadium from 2010 with all test matches still at Subi due to stadium capacity.

• 1 month later...

We have our tickets, family of four going in our favourite colour. Go world champs! Really looking forward to the evening.

Plenty of places around Subi for a quiet beer but if you want a noisy beer, go to the Leerderville Hotel (1km from Subi and a very short walk from Leederville station). That’s where Boktown is every year and a green wave of thousands of Bok supporters will swamp you. Don’t be surprised to find at least a hundred Aussies joining in.

Once again we have left this too late and can only get seats behind the goals and far away, I have never been to Subiaco but I believe that these seats are not the best, anybody got spare.... :ilikeit::unsure: or can't go anymore and want to sell their tickets........ :ilikeit: , or know somebody who has spare and wants to sell........ :ilikeit:

Please, pretty please, I don't want to miss this now another year, last year we were only just here and were to dof to get tickets.

Cheers

Kathy

Remember Subi is a footy field (cricket like shape) so you'll never find the perfect seat. Normal rectangular rugby field would give you a best seat from side-on but at Subi it’s behind the goals. Try to get tickets in blocks 313 – 316 (3 tier stand) or 213 – 216.

This is all personal choice…

This photo was taken last year from block 316 row J in the 3 tier stand (silver ticket). This year we've moved behind the poles in block 315. Plenty tickets left in blocks 314 and 315 as at 3pm on 8 July.

post-5777-1247045108.jpg

Edited by Almost Aussie

• 3 weeks later...

For those still in need for tickets. We’ve made up group of around 30 people in block 315 for rows C, D, E, F and G. I found today (29 July) that rows H, I, J, K and L are all still empty. These tickets go for $74 for an adult but a family package is $148 for 2 adults and 2 kids (under 16).

Let see how “green†we can make block 315.