Primary teaching positions

MJW

Looking for teaching positions in Queensland- private schools. After 11 yrs, Auckland's weather has finally got to us. .....

My wife and I both have over 20 yrs experience each and are registered teachers in Queensland. NZ citizens so no problems there.

Any contacts would be appreciated!

Looking for teaching positions in Queensland- private schools. After 11 yrs, Auckland's weather has finally got to us. .....

My wife and I both have over 20 yrs experience each and are registered teachers in Queensland. NZ citizens so no problems there.

Any contacts would be appreciated!

Hi MJW

Sorry cant help you, Hope you find something - best of luck. I am sure that you will find something soon. :)

Karina

www.teachers.on.net

always a good start to look and to advertise yourself. I found my first job in the NT off this one and they brought me in on a 457....

I did a Google search for "private schools in Queensland" and came up with a lot of results; try this one for starters http://www.privateschoolsdirectory.com.au/...n.php?region=30

I would suggest look at each schools website and design a letter of introduction and email them all along with your CV. You never know.....

Good luck