Software Developer Looking for work in Perth - URGENT

Henk_O

Hi Everyone.

I'm a programmer with more than 8 years of professional software development experience looking for ANY part time work in and around Perth. It could be anything from computer programming to gardening and everything in between! I'm limited to 20 hours of work per week on my VISA, but I have all the required documents for lodging a skilled sponsored VISA which would be first prize.

If anyone can help, please send me a PM or phone me on 041 412 5231.

Thank you!

Hi, try the website for the Western Australain newspaper - normally many jobs there - also you need to be there to really increase your chances.

Good Luck

I am moving permanently to Perth early May and if I can help in any way while I am there let me know.

Regards

Hi, try the website for the Western Australain newspaper - normally many jobs there - also you need to be there to really increase your chances.

Good Luck

I am moving permanently to Perth early May and if I can help in any way while I am there let me know.

Regards

Hi Erin,

Thanks for the reply - I didn't know the Western Australian was available online so that will save me a few bucks every week!

And, yes, I'm here in Perth at the moment :ilikeit:

If you can offer help employment wise, I would be very grateful! It's not nice to put ones pride away and to ask for help on a public forum, but I'm fairly desperate at this point.\

Cheers,

Henk

Hi Henko

Not able to help but good luck, hope you find something really soon

regards

petro

Nothing wrong with asking for work - we all do it some time or another.

I will let you know if I come across anything.

In the mean time stay strong - you are not alone.

Regards

Nothing wrong with asking for work - we all do it some time or another.

I will let you know if I come across anything.

In the mean time stay strong - you are not alone.

Regards

Thanks for all the kind words! We've received so much help from everyone here since we've arrived which we're extremely grateful for!