Springbok Pharmacy

catz

Hi all

I know i asked about this maaaaaaaaany moons ago, but cant find what i am looking for.... if i want to order stuff from SB Pharm in South Africa, and have sent to me, will it get to me without problems?? I know customs will more than likely open it and check each item in there, but will they find it strange if i buy a whole lot of medicines in doubles or so... i just want to make sure that i make it worth my while in paying for shipping here and then i dont have to do it again too soon. Would they confiscate (sp?) items they think have "illegal" ingredients in, etc??

Also - if for example i would do it on a regular basis (maybe once every 3 months should i need stuff), would customs query this at all???

Any help/input from those who have received medicines in the post from SA would be appreciated!!!

Thanks heaps.

Hi Catz,

I've bought from SP Pharmacy before without problems. All items purchased had ingredients that are available over the counter in South Africa.

You might run into problems if you purchase items like Sinutab that contains pseudoephedrine.

SAS

Thanks SAS..

I was just looking at stuff like Allergex, and cough mixtures for the kids... some myprodols, bactroban ointments, etc.... oh yeah and then stuff like CalC vita.

Stuff like Sinutab and Sudafed i just buy here over the counter cos it is readily available!! Its just stuff i cant find the equivalents of that i will try get like this!!

Hey Catz.... I am keen to know the same as i will also want to order similar stuff...

Thanks

K

I was just looking at stuff like Allergex, and cough mixtures for the kids... some myprodols, bactroban ointments, etc.... oh yeah and then stuff like CalC vita.

Catz,

I don't believe you'll have any problem with the things mentioned above.

Once the meds arrive in Aus, they will check the content of each product.

SP Pharmacy send lots of meds to Aus and they will quickly tell you if you order something that is not allowed.

SAS