BODY PARTS THIEVES........

EricaC

You've heard about people who have been abducted and had their kidneys removed by black-market organ thieves........well read this....

My thighs were stolen from me one night a few years ago. I went to sleep and woke up with someone else thighs! It was that quick! The replacement thights had the texture of cooked oatmeal. Whose thighs were these? and what happened to mine? I spent the whole summer looking for them, and resigned myself to spend my life living in my jeans!....And then the thieves struck again....

My butt was next. I knew it was the same gang, because they took pains to match my new rear end to the thighs they had stuck me with earlier. My new butt was attached at least three inches lower than my original!

Two years later, I realized my arms had been switched. One morning while fixing my hair, I was horrified to see the flesh on my upper arms swinging to and fro. ....This was getting scary!! My body was being replaced one section at a time! What would they do next?

When my poor neck suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a turkey neck, I decided to tell my story..........WOMEN OF THE WORLD, WAKE UP, AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!......These 'plastic surgeons are using REAL REPLACEMENT body parts, stolen from you and me!!!!!!

This is not a hoax! warn your friends!

The same thieves come into my closet, and shrink my clothes!!!!!!........How do they do this????!!!!!!!!!!

EricaC :blink:

Thanx Erica, Now I know whats happening to me !!! Those theives seem to be visiting me every few months. :blink:

Yay! Finally! The truth comes out, I was wondering what happened to my thighs! :thumbdown:

So that's what happened to my flat tummy I used to have --I want it back!!!

Louise

Edited by Deon-Louise and kids

Hmmm, is grey hair also 'their' fault ?? I'm not old enough for grey hair, so it must be some kind of a snag or something - like theft !!! :(