New to Perth and want to meet others?

customeyes

If you would like to meet some new friends, please send me a PM. I am having a BBQ on Saturday night - bring your own meat and drinks and a salad to share. Come along and meet some other new arrivals and a few oldies!

Edited by customeyes

If you would like to meet some new friends, please send me a PM. I am having a BBQ on Saturday night - bring your own meat and drinks and a salad to share. Come along and meet some other new arrivals and a few oldies!

Would love to come, pity hubby is working sunday and monday.

Hi,

We would love to meet some new people as well, but we have another appointment on Saturday evening. Please let us know if there will be another get together. Maybe a picnic seeing that its still nice and hot over weekends.

Kind Regards

E

Interested

Please tell us, is it NOR or SOR?

Do you have a venue, yet?

Interested

Please tell us, is it NOR or SOR?

Do you have a venue, yet?

Hi Johan

NOR. At my house.

Hey Customeyes, that's so nice of you! We haven't landed yet, but have family that got there recently, so I let them know. Hope they don't steal your silverware .................................. only joking!

Hope it's a big success!

Patty

Thats rough...I am one of the recently arrived family of Patty....stab in the heart!

Customeyes - we will be hiking part of the Bibbulmun track over the long weekend so will not be able to join you...good idea though!

Thats rough...I am one of the recently arrived family of Patty....stab in the heart!

Customeyes - we will be hiking part of the Bibbulmun track over the long weekend so will not be able to join you...good idea though!

Maybe next time! Enjoy the hike!

Hi R,

Have sent you a pm.

Let me know, this sounds cool, can we have an easter hunt as well?

Cheers

Kathy

you should try to arrange something for after easter nor

possibly clarkson/kinross/mindarie way

There are quite a few of us ex Saffers up that way, I think Enrica is organizing something for Sunday or Monday at Burns Beach.

Where are you guys?

Cheers

Kathy

Hi R,

Have sent you a pm.

Let me know, this sounds cool, can we have an easter hunt as well?

Cheers

Kathy

Is it just me or can everyone not access PMs at the moment? If you have sent me a PM, please send me an email rather - custommigration@bigpond.com

Easter hunt sounds good, Kathy. Will organise for the kiddies!

PLEASE NOTE THIS SHOULD READ SATURDAY 11 APRIL. SORRY!!!!! :huh::):D