Only just beginning

Chrispy

Hi there

Have been spending some time going through all the post on this site just getting a feel of the process.

We started think of going through with a move to Australia late last year. Monday applied for passport, birth and marraige certificates and just to get my fill of home affairs a new ID as well. IELTS is set for May.

As I say we are at the beginning of a long process, will be appliying for a 175 and at the moment the intention is to settle in Adelaide.

Chers for now :ilikeit:

Hi

Good luck with the decision and all the paperwork...

We also only recently decided to take this huge step. We did not have much trouble with Home Affairs-except that my maiden name was wrong on the birth certificate.

I am patiently awaiting my skills assessment results-our agent will probably launch April/May-also 175.

Keep us up to date.

Regards

Hi Chrispy,

I have done a LSD trip to Adelaide last year September, so if you need any info give me a PM and I will see where I can assist you.

Other than that welcome to Forum and learn lot`s.

Chow Conrad

Welcome to the forum. Any questions you r certainly going to find the answers here. If you did Military service apply for military cert. now. Finally got hubby's 2 days ago after applying more than 6 mnths ago.

Welcome and good luck!! You've definately come to the right place for all the info you will need!!

Welcome to the forum -

We all had to start this process somewhere, so best of luck with your plans.

Good choice Adelaide, especialy for a Capetonian, no mountain(s) though only the beautiful Adelaide Hills and the sea is a little warmer here than on the Atlantic seaboard :whome::lol:

Best of luck with your application.

Enjoy!

Manny

You still have a long way to go, but keep your head up high and good luck! You'll find a lot of advice and answers on this forum!

Hi Crispy

Great of you to join us. Lots of help and advice here. Strongs.

Karina

Hi Chrispy,

Welcome to the forum!

You've done the hard part - making the decision. The rest is just detail...OK, lots of details :lol:

Good luck with the process.

zorba

Welcome. This place is just wonderful.

Enjoy and learn lots!!

Edited by We R Going!

Only begining is a great place to be, especially when you have found a fantastic forum like this one!

We are also in Adelaide and love, love, love it!

Good luck with the process... and know that it will all be worth it in the end.

Take care,

red