It always seems like 3 of something.....

bitisbitis

I was sitting at work today (feeling down I must add) and thinking about what we as a family have been through over the last year and a half to eventually get our PR.

I sat here thinking about the excitement of making the decision to go, the uncertainty and waiting for the ACS, praying that the medicals will be okay, overjoyed at the positive results from the ACS, depressed about putting our life on hold and trying to scrape together money for everything required for the application, upsetting the family because I doubted myself and walking around with my lip on the ground, the excitement of the application finally going in, the agony of waiting to see what happens and then the overwhelming joy of seeing the e-mail that says you have it.

At this stage the reality sets in and you really start to think about what still needs to be done and all those you Love that will be left behind. (okay so at this stage you are happily depressed, if that makes sense)

So everyone is keen and ready, just pack the container and let’s go to this country we have never seen, where I don't have a job and start all over, the 16 year old son even seems a little keen, well very little, but hey I will take that.

So you are are all thinking what the hell has "3" got to do with this.... Well let me explain, thinking of all the above I realized the following relationship with "3"

I have 3 sons - no problem there... (Well.....)

To send in my application I needed ACS done - 3 months (There is that blarry "3" again)

State sponsorship - yip you guessed it - 3 weeks

NSW - guess what, if you count from the left of Australia there is 3 other states before you get to NSW - yip him again "3"

Quotes for container - company number 3 was the best.

Checked on-line for best ticket prices, yip you guessed it airline number 3 was the winner....

When did I think about all of this, nope not in February, YES in March, the 3rd Month.

BUT, as if 3 has not had enough influence on me, I am ready to go, the wife and kids are ready to go, BUT WE CAN'T, because we are still stuck with 2 cars and 1 house and YES that gives you "3"

So I recon I must use my friend Mr. 3, maybe the 3rd show house will be positive, maybe the 3rd form of advertising will help sell the cars.... (Then WE CAN GO!!!!)

AND YES I will let my wife know that 3 times a week is okay.... :-)

Does anyone out there also have a friend like my Mr. "3"

P.S. I felt better are writing this.... LOL

:ilikeit:

Well you made me laugh!!! I am sure 3 is a lucky number so GOOD LUCK!!!!

Where are you headed????

We are going to Sydney. Have to enter Oz before the 26th August 2009.

So you are are all thinking what the hell has "3" got to do with this.... Well let me explain, thinking of all the above I realized the following relationship with "3"

Does anyone out there also have a friend like my Mr. "3"

P.S. I felt better are writing this.... LOL

LOL! A fabulous read, thanks!

Just to confirm your fascination with the number three, according to my Numerology notes, this is also the number of JOY and MAGIC! The number of CREATIVE EXPRESSION! So, go figure! LOL! All is good! Bring on the 3's huh?

Good luck with the rest of your process.

Rgds

Andi

Within in 3 minutes of landing in Oz you will be happy and know you made the right choice.

3 months and you will be settled.

3 job applications and you will have one.

3 nights a week... good luck with that!

Hoping 3 is lucky for me-usually is.

1. Hubby finally got his Military Clearance Certificate ( after only 6 mnths wait!!)---9/03/09

2. SMS notification that money taken from credit card for Registration with Nurses Board of ACT---10/03/09

3 ????????

Hi Bitisbitis,

Well said!!! I think only people going through migration will really understand the ups and downs one experience.

Pieter&Rene

well here's something you can do when in Aus to become super rich

1.) Go on Deal or No Deal

2.) Chose case #3

3.) Profit!!!!