Child car seat for validation trip

Die Krugers

Hi Everyone!!

We're coming to Adelaide in April for our validation trip, and will be needing a car seat for three days for my little one, she's two and a half years old.

Do you perhaps know where I can rent a seat for not too expensive, or is someone perhaps willing to borrow me one that they are not using, for the three days? She's about 14kg.

Much appreciated!

Tania

The rental car agencies normally have baby seats available if you let them know in advance...a friend of mine used Avis and it was AUD 5 per day extra for the rental of the baby seat.

Hope it helpd..

Edited by GTrotter

All car rental companies have baby seats but they must be requested at the time of reservation, so that they can have a seat available and fitted in your car when you collect.

Hi there

We used thsi company a while back http://www.hireforbaby.com/ as teh car hire couldnt guarantee us one. They went to the airport and fitted the car seat for us.

I would use them again for sure.

Have a great trip

Love Tarryn

Thanks, Hire for Baby seems quite reasonable, about $30. Our friend will pick us up from the airport, so we only need the car seat to hire for three days. The rest of the time we will rent a car, and I've now found out that some companies give you a car seat to use for free with the car, and others charge you a small amount.

Thanks again!

Tania

We used Acacia Car Rental in Adelaide - they picked us up at the airport and included seats for 3 of our kids... They were alot cheaper than rental companies at the airport and gave us a key to their premises :lol: to drop off the car on the day we left 'cos our flight was so early...