Sydney Ladies Coffee Club

SANZOZ

Coffee Club Availability  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Can you make a meetup for coffee on the 28th of Feb?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What time can you make it? (please select all the times you can make it)

• 10:00
    • 11:00
    • 14:00
    • 15:00
    • I can't make any of those times
  3. 3. Who is attending?

• Just me
    • I am bringing a friend
    • I am bringing a few friends
  4. 4. Will you be bringing your kids?

• Yes
    • No

Hi Ladies

I have just asked the basic questions but if you wouldn't mind also replying with the area you live in or the areas you would like to meet up in that would be great. We can always make sure it is near a train station for those without transport.

Thanks!!

:blush:

Hi SANZOZ,

A convenient time would depend on where the Coffee meeting will be held. I live in The Hills District.

SAS

I live in Frenchs Forest but I am ok with meeting anywhere near public transport.

Ladies, I'm starting at my new work tomorrow so I wont be online during the day but I will check in at night. Would it help everyone to meet at a coffee shop that is close to a railway station? Chatswood? There is a Westfield nearby. Or does anyone know of a station that has a nice coffee shop we can go to?

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the 28th! Sorry!

Hi guys,

Just a quick post on behalf of SANZOZ :whome:

If you are interested in definitely attending tomorrow, please send her a PM. She will post the details this evening. I think it will be around Chatswood.

Hope to see you all tomorrow :lol:

Fanx Mary.

Ladies, sorry I haven't really been around - work has been taking it all out of me.

So... 11am at The coffee club in Chatswood Westfield it is. I haven't received ANY PMs yet so if I check tomorrow morning and I don't have any, then I think we can assume nobody is interested.

I am willing to go even to meet one person so please send me a PM 9am tomorrow with your phone number and I will exchange numbers with you in the morning.

Hope to see you there!!!

Ok ladies. No PM's so I am assuming nobody wants to meet up. :ilikeit:

If anyone is still interested in meeting up anytime today, send me a PM because I am free most of the day.

Ok ladies. No PM's so I am assuming nobody wants to meet up. :unsure:

If anyone is still interested in meeting up anytime today, send me a PM because I am free most of the day.

How did the meet-up go? Did you all get together?

Cheers

Liezel

Nope. Well not to my knowledge anyway. I didn't get any responses. I had very little internet time during the week because I started a new job but I didn't get any PM's or anything when checked in the evenings.

Would love to meet you ladies but it seems like an impossible task at the moment.

In "the early days" a few of us would get together for a coffee in the Hills, but then the group got too big to co-ordinate a date& venue to suit everyone, and it sort of fell apart. (Some of us still come together as smaller groups). I've recently tried to give it another go, and although the initial response was very positive, when it came down to committing & detail, everyone lost interest.

I was hoping someone else would initiate something (thanks SANZOZ!) but it seems like us Sydney girls can just not get it together.... :holy: Maybe the Perth/Brissie girls can give us a few pointers. :D

Our family days seem to be more successful. Anyone feel like getting one together before winter? :ilikeit:

Zorba did you email me??

Yeah I am still willing to give it a shot - and having started work that week I wasn't the best organiser in the world anyway!!

I am available on weekends so just say when. :ilikeit:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Daar Almal,

Waar ontmoet julle girls gewoonlik? as julle weer gaan probeer stel ek verseker belang.

ek het nog glad nie so iets by gewoon nie.