SA's IN CANBERRA AND NEARBY

Johnny & Rene

hi,

we have got our PR and intend to be in Canberra near the end of the year. try to get our house sold :ilikeit: it's taking longer than expected.

my contact details are robert.wuestenenk@ericsson.com

regards

Robert

Great reaction. Must say it is a great bunch in Canberra.

I've got the SS from ACT. yeah!!! see you guys there on the LSD next year, that is not a look see decide - it has already been decided - it's just a holiday before the big move..

Hi all

My wife and I will be visiting Canberra to find a house and school for the kids in October. We will be there the week of the 12th until the 16th. We are permenantly coming over the 27th of Dec.

If anyone is available for coffee to have a nice chat let us know and we will be there. Looking foward to your response.

Cheers

Hugo and Sanja Marais

Hi all

My wife and I will be visiting Canberra to find a house and school for the kids in October. We will be there the week of the 12th until the 16th. We are permenantly coming over the 27th of Dec.

If anyone is available for coffee to have a nice chat let us know and we will be there. Looking foward to your response.

Cheers

Hugo and Sanja Marais

Sent you a PM

Candice

Thnaks Candice and Lyn. Got the PM. Not sure if you got mine. Will definitely contact you closer to the date for final arrangements.

Looking foward in meeting you. Anything you want from SA. I am living in Centurion Pretoria.

Cheers

Hugo

• 4 months later...
Hi everyone,

Could everybody allready living in and around Canberra and those still in SA but moving to Canberra please PM me. If you do this please give me an e-mail address where I can contact you.

I have a list that I want to distribute to get information regarding the people living in or around Canberra, or who will be here shortly. This will make it easier once new people arrive and also give assistance to people allready here. To organise get togethers or just to see who is doing what.

Kind regards

Rene

--------------------

Hi Johnny & Rene,

My name is Ozayr and have just moved to Canberra.

Will send you guys a PM, would be great meeting other Saffers.

Thanks

Edited by Ozzy

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone,

Could everybody allready living in and around Canberra and those still in SA but moving to Canberra please PM me. If you do this please give me an e-mail address where I can contact you.

I have a list that I want to distribute to get information regarding the people living in or around Canberra, or who will be here shortly. This will make it easier once new people arrive and also give assistance to people allready here. To organise get togethers or just to see who is doing what.

Kind regards

Rene

Hi Rene, is this list gone cold, we arrived on the 4th of May 2011, we would like to meet other South African's. How can we get in contact with other South African's in Canberra?

Regards

Elanza

Hi there... My husband, Matt, arrives in Canberra on Monday 4th July, my daughter and I will follow around September. Is there still a list that we can get onto? have you had any get to gathers? Would love to hear feedback....

Our email addresses are

Lorinds@hotmail.com

Matthewmartinwyatt@gmail.com

Look forwad to meeting you all soon

Regards, Lorinds

We are arriving in September 2011, would be nice if this post is still active?

• 1 month later...

We are arriving in September 2011, would be nice if this post is still active?

Hi, gelukkig kom julle wanner die ergte winter al verby is glo ek, dit is vrek koud nou maar die veiligheid en die publieke vervoer is heerlik en die mense is vriendelik en Rene hulle help vreeslik baie en is baie vriendelik. Julle sal dit hier geniet.

Hi, gelukkig kom julle wanner die ergte winter al verby is glo ek, dit is vrek koud nou maar die veiligheid en die publieke vervoer is heerlik en die mense is vriendelik en Rene hulle help vreeslik baie en is baie vriendelik. Julle sal dit hier geniet.

Hi

Ons sal julle net na Kersfees sien. Kan nie wag nie.

Sandra en Sean

• 2 years later...

Hello..

My name is Cristina and my fiance and I are in the process of moving to Canberra.. Looking to connect with some people and hear about the lifestyle we can expect.. Please PM me xx :ilikeit:

Hey Cristina

Welcome to the forum, this is rather an old post, some of the folks have even left the ACT, but if you have a look on the forum - find the Triple C under coffee clubs, they usually catch up once a month somewhere around Canberra. I'm sure they would love to meet you. And there is also a Facebook group.

We have been in the ACT for nearly five years now, so if you need any help with anything, please feel free to PM me.