coffee club in johannesburg

Annelie Siemens

Hey everyone,

Newbie on the forum again. We are in randburg, and would like to know if there is anyone else in the area, that would like to meet for a coffe club/drinks....

Let me know, would be nice to meet people that are in the same boat as us.

regards

Annelie :-)

Hey Annelie.

I am in Roodepoort also waiting for my 175. I could join you guys for coffee club (Although I think drinks will go down much better ;-)) or something.

Hey Daar,

Dit sal baie cool wees om iemand anders te ontmoet, en ja drinks klink baie beter......in watter industry is jy???

Wanneer is jy(julle) beskikbaar vir drinks?

Groete

Hey wel ek het so bietjie van 'n verkoue op die oomblik maar enige tyd later volgende week sal fine wees. Ek is in IT, ek is 'n senior sagteware programmeerder.

Hi guy's please let us know where and when you will be meeting....We are waiting 175 ....going to Brisbane ....

DBR

Hey Guys,

How about the 6th(friday) or 7th of FEB????

DBR where are you based???? We should try and get something central for everyone....we are in North Riding and Cyberdeth is in Roodepoort....let me know, even give some suggestions of places to go.....

Have a stunning day,

Regards

Annelie

p.s Cyberdeth, hope you feel better soon.

Hi guys, we are also keen to meet. I live in Randburg, in robindale. Am planning to go to Melbourne. Hubby is also in IT. Keep us posted.

Al

Hey everyone,

Newbie on the forum again. We are in randburg, and would like to know if there is anyone else in the area, that would like to meet for a coffe club/drinks....

regards

We in Fourways and would love to meet up with people in the same boat............... we going on a 176, just let us know when and where

regards

simone

:)

Edited by Happy2immigrate

Hi guys

Sounds great. Let us know when and where. Hubby also in IT and we're looking at Melbourne IF our 175 application ever gets approved.

Mel

Hey everyone,

thank you for all the responses, it is soooo cool to know that there is so many people that want to meet.

Ok, so can we all meet on the 7th feb(saturday) at 18.00 at the News Cafe at Heathway shopping centre(it is Beyers Naude drive across from Cresta shopping centre).

And can you also let me know numbers, because then I can book a table, and we are all set for the night....if there are any other suggestions please let me know.....

I'm so excited now....cannot wait to meet all of you.

have a super duper day,

Regards

p.s. those using "nicknames" can I please get your real names if you don't mind.

:-)

Hey everyone,

regards

Hey Annelie. This newbie would like to join your coffee club on Saturday 7th. Would that be ok? There will be 2 or 3 of us.

Hi Annelie

I'm sure you never expected this reply but we would also like to join you if at all possible. We are 2 in total. Kids will stay @ home.

AC and Zelda :whome:

Hi Annelie

I'm sure you never expected this reply but we would also like to join you if at all possible. We are 2 in total. Kids will stay @ home.

AC and Zelda :(

Hey AC and Zelda,

Thank you very much for the response and the interest in the coffee club(Drinks). You are more then welcome to join us, The more the merrier.....It will be stunning to meet you and have a chat.

Do you need directions or will you be GPS'ing yourself there???/

Have a great day,

And see you soon

Regards

Annelie

I'm in Randpark ridge. I'll not be able to make it, my first free weekend is only after 13 March (ouch).

Central between Roodepoort and Fourways could be anywhere.

There is a Primi Piati at Lifestyle Centre (Beyers Naude) or Randridge Mall (Cats) or Northgate or Boskruin Centre (Keg for something stronger than coffee). Just a few ideas.

I'm in Randpark ridge. I'll not be able to make it, my first free weekend is only after 13 March (ouch).

Central between Roodepoort and Fourways could be anywhere.

There is a Primi Piati at Lifestyle Centre (Beyers Naude) or Randridge Mall (Cats) or Northgate or Boskruin Centre (Keg for something stronger than coffee). Just a few ideas.

Hey,

Sorry to hear that you cannot join us, we will see how the first one goes, and will then look into arranging more. Thank you for the suggestions, we also have people coming from boksburg, so heathway is better for the highway on and off ramps.

We can also change the venue next time

annelie

Hey Everyone,

I have some bad news.......hubby and I will not be able to meet anymore, I have to go to cape town for a function.................... :-(

I can still book the table if you guys want, and then all of you can still meet, and then we can get feedback next week?

Sorry about this, but it is out of my control....

Enjoy the drinks

Hi there guys,

Will also not be able to make it but we are definately in for the next round.

The Prinsloo's

Hey Everyone,

just a quick, update, I have booked the table at news cafe for 18.00 - it is booked under my name....

I hope you guys enjoy it, and please let me know how it went.....

regards

Heys Guys n Gals. Hope everyone's not pulling out. The four of us will still be there and would love to meet those who can make it. :censored:

Hi All

Hubby says next time if we are more, we will come, 2 families just to little. Will wait for the next one.

SORRY, thought I would rather let you know now, than let you drive through for nothing. :ilikeit:

Stranded

Sounds like everyones ditching this one. Don't want to take a chance and drive all the way thru for nothing. We live far. We'll wait for the next one.

• 1 month later...

People wanting to meet from JHB, please check under Jozi(West Rand) coffee club as we are trying to arrange another one. Tks