Free to any home

CandiceM

Hi all,

I have some things I don't want to cart to Canberra, so its free to whoever can pick it up by Wednesday next week!!!

We live in Butler, Perth

Single seater chair green upholstery little shabby but quite comfy, looks fine with a throw over.

Large coffee table

6 wine glasses brand new still in box

bedside table with three drawers white melamine

small excersise trampoline

various mats and carpets (all smallish)

box full of baby clothes 6 months - 1.5 years, blankets and shoes

microwave slight burn damage from son making himself pap probally come clean with a bit of elbow grease but works absolutely fine 1 yr old LG

also have the following for sale

small toy box $10

ikea rocker chair lillberg range black with black and white cushions 6 months old $80

small computer table $20

PM me for contact details

Thanks Candice

ps also for any scrapbookers out there have some paper, embellishments and tons of scrapping mags free to a good home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by CandiceM

• 2 weeks later...

Wish you were in Brisbane, Candice! Can you believe the @$$h*1es in Auckland (Grace Removals) sent my container to Melbourne? Now I have to wait even longer for my stuff. And this after I told them on the 29th Dec they have it wrong and NOT to load my container on the ship leaving on the 6th January. Then they tried to lie to me, thinking I would be too much of a stressed out dunce to track a vessel on the open sea.

Scrapping booking mags! How can you be parted from them?????

I am still in SA so cant take you up on the offer. I am bring over 70 mags with me as i cant be seperated! :ilikeit: