A Network of prayer needed

KathyW

Hi Kathy

This is awful news - our thoughts and prayers are with Travis and his family and friends.

Keep us posted on Travis's progress

Cheers

Narms

I believe nothing is impossible with God, I believe Travis will heal I pray that God's grace and healing penetrate in his body and each cell and heal him. He will be fine i tell u God is amazing and has done a lot of miracles in our lives so y not with Travis definately he will. I know God will answer our prayers and its a matter of time.

• 1 month later...

Hi KathyW,

Any news on how Travis is doing? Have been thinking about him and wondering about his progress.

zorba

Hi Zobra,

Hang I have not been on the Forum for over a month now, life is just so hectic and amongst all the hectic I managed to finally get myself a full time job whoohoo!!

Travis, has been moved out of the Royal Perth Hospital and has now been moved to Shenton Rehab Centre, which I believe he is doing very well.

Siobhan has gone to see him a couple of times, but has not been now for about 3/4 weeks, last night she was a bit upset to hear that he was on MSN (My space) talking to his buddies, so shame she was a bit upset about this because no-one had told us that he had the feeling and movement back in his hands.

But, just to prove how awesome our God is, look where he is now.................. and I want to thank everybody for all their thoughts and prayers.

Thanks again.

Cheerio

Kathy

Well I am so pleased for Travis that he is doing so well. Tell your daighter not to be too hard on him as sometimes people deal with these things differently and his way may be to be distant towards her. She should be herself and see how things go.........

Prayers are with you all.

K

Thanks for the update.

What good news that he is progressing so well! Young bodies are so resilient, I hope it keeps going well for him...

Oh, and congrats on your new job!