DURBAN COFFEE CLUB

Eva

Right ! Thats great....

So, 2 pm , Saturday 17 Jan.

My address is 1a Pioneer Rd, Kloof.

Directions:

From Pavilion, take N2 to Pietermaritzburg. Pass the pavilion. a few ks after that the freeway will split. Take the m13 split. This takes you past Pinetown. You will go up Fields Hill. Take off ramp Exit 22/ Pioneer Rd Village rd turn off. Right over bridge. Right at Circle. Keep in left hand lane. Pass the shell garage on your left. 50m after the garage there is a brick bus stop. Our place is on the right opposite the bus stop. 1a Pioneer. We run a b & b here, so look for the B& b sign. ( Fields Hill Halt )

From Pmb/ Hill crest etc. Get onto the M13 . Pass Hillcrest, gillits. Before you head down fields Hill, Take exit 22 Pioneer/ village rd. At stop street veer right. Go straight through circle. Keep in left hand lane.Pass the shell garage on your left. 50m after the garage there is a brick bus stop. Our place is on the right opposite the bus stop. 1a Pioneer. We run a b & b here, so look for the B& b sign. ( Fields Hill Halt )

Please bring a small plate of something to eat. I will provide the tea and coffee. There is a pool for the kids to swim in. If you want to bring drinks or soft drinks, thats great. Husbands, kids.... everyone welcome.

(Give me hope) Joanna

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eva

• MarcK

• Sharon

• Karen-in-Brisbane

Thanks, Joanne. Sounds lovely and look forward to seeing you all.

xx

Fantastic !

Really looking forward to coming. Will bring some nice goodies to share.

Thanks Joanna.

Flockie

;) I won't be able to make it.... we have a wedding that afternoon.. Liesl, have a good trip and maybe we will bump into you sometime when you come down south to Melbourne sometime... Eva we leave the day before you.

What a pity Vanessa! It would have been great to see you one last time before we leave...

All the best, guess your life is as hectic as mine right now!

Well, we aren't having a great turnout, are we?

Maybe we should PM some of the people who have been to the previous ones....

Marc....?

There are at least 7 of us so that is more than enough for a party!!!!

Hi Eva and co.

Not sure we will make this one but will let you know either way on this thread. Glad I met you before you fly out eva, Hulls and Daddy. :)

Thanks Liesl....totally correct. 7 is enogh to have a good time. I am sure more will follow...

Ok..... balloons, boas, Hats ? Eats Drinks Laughs.... and a really nice send off for Liesle and eva !

See you all on Saturday !

Joanna

CONSTRICTOR??

I anxiously wait a reply to Eva's question. :)

Edited by FLockie

Hey everyone. I'm back from Oz. Got lots to tell you guys. Would love to come on Saturday. Eva, please let me know the final plans in case I miss

the post.