Only now starting on the forum, but already waiting for a CO...

Rover

Hi All,

Centurion based IT Consultant, significant other (IT Project Manager) and most significant lil' one (girl, 10 months) looking to get anywhere where there's work in Aus, but Brisbane or Adelaide would be nice.

Our 175 (General Skillied) Visa application has been lodged the 12th of Nov, now doing "the wait". My wife is the primary applicant on the Visa (and has been a forum member for a while).

Not very keen on people around us knowing what we're up to due to possible issues at work and previous experiences with 'friends'. We've already been called traitors, etc, etc, etc.

I'll be here to stress with others, and hopefully have a semi-sensible answer from time-to-time.

Hi Rover and welcome. I can understand about current employer issues and friends who disapprove. Wishing you and your family all the best. This forum is WONDERFUL and bursting at the seams with great help and advice!!

K

hiya Rover - and welcome to the rest of the 'traitors'!!

Good luck with the wait for the CO - along with all the rest!

At least you know you can speak your mind here, and we'll all understand...

Leigh

Hey Rover

Welcome!

I haven't been called a traitor yet... to my face at least! Good luck with the wait. I will all be worth it in the end.

Thanks for the welcomes from everybody!

Start developing a think skin..........you are still going to be called plenty names

Yip, I've realised, but hey, I'm not concerned... Skin like a rhino... ;)