Bike Force - Joondalup

Patty

My boetie, his lovely wife, and their 2 boys have used their recent emigration from SA to Perth to make a brave, goodbye-corporate-world, lifestyle change. I am hugely proud of my brother for having the guts to say no to big bucks, and yes to family :ilikeit: Please, fellow forumites, support their new venture, Bike Force in Joondalup, which they'll be taking over from mid-Jan. Whether you want to give Lance Armstrong a run for his money, or just buy a new valve, I hope you'll keep them in mind. They are planning to get a social ride going for the ladies, so get into your lycra ... or not ... and go make some new friends ...

Thanks guys!

Patty

My boetie, his lovely wife, and their 2 boys have used their recent emigration from SA to Perth to make a brave, goodbye-corporate-world, lifestyle change. I am hugely proud of my brother for having the guts to say no to big bucks, and yes to family :ilikeit: Please, fellow forumites, support their new venture, Bike Force in Joondalup, which they'll be taking over from mid-Jan. Whether you want to give Lance Armstrong a run for his money, or just buy a new valve, I hope you'll keep them in mind. They are planning to get a social ride going for the ladies, so get into your lycra ... or not ... and go make some new friends ...

Thanks guys!

Patty

Thanks Patty, how are they liking Perth so far?

Thanks Patty, how are they liking Perth so far?

Hi VW's

They love Perth!! There's another brother who's been in Perth 6 years already, so he's been able to help out a lot.

Only 2 more sleeps for you guys!! We wish you all the best, and hope to meet you on the other side ... :ilikeit:

Hi VW's

They love Perth!! There's another brother who's been in Perth 6 years already, so he's been able to help out a lot.

Only 2 more sleeps for you guys!! We wish you all the best, and hope to meet you on the other side ... :rolleyes:

Thanks Patty, will definatly meet up once you land, love to the girls!

Edited by candivw

Just to Echo "they will love Perth" Lots of riding as well, I'll make a point of poping in