Holiday Accomodation in Perth?

VivaOZ

Hi

We need to be in Perth on 7 Feb for the EILTS test and I am desperately looking for cheap selfcateting accomodation for 4. And the my big problem, a baby sitting service for 2 girls of 10 and 7 for the saturday. Can anyone make some recommendations, please. We will be driving down from Kalgoorlie.

Wilma

Hi

We have decided to just leave the girls with our friends and neighbours from SA and go down just the 2 of us on the Friday, write the Saturday and drive back the Sunday. It is gonna cost us about more than half less this way and we will then go stay at one of the Backpackers places in the city.

Thanks anyway for all the reads.

Wilma

For quite reasonable last minute accomodation at hotels in the city try lastminute.com.au We booked through them and got a room at nearly half price then it normally goes for. Also if you google last minute accomodation you will find lots of similar sites.

For quite reasonable last minute accomodation at hotels in the city try lastminute.com.au We booked through them and got a room at nearly half price then it normally goes for. Also if you google last minute accomodation you will find lots of similar sites.

Thanks Candice

Will try it!!

Hi

We need to be in Perth on 7 Feb for the EILTS test and I am desperately looking for cheap selfcateting accomodation for 4. And the my big problem, a baby sitting service for 2 girls of 10 and 7 for the saturday. Can anyone make some recommendations, please. We will be driving down from Kalgoorlie.

Wilma

Hi there, my sister often stays at City Stay in Wellington Street, a self-catering appartment for under $200 per night.

cheers and all the best