Christmas lights in Melbourne

polly

Blimey!! We have a Christmas tree each year, a very nice one too, :holy: with a few bits and bobs decorating the house on the inside. :whome::santa: Sure gonna have to up the ante to fit in in Australia if these photos are anything to go by!!!!

At least most houses don't go this overboard :whome: Most have some lights or something in the window / on the door though, even if only a wreath.

I got a little something at the $2 store :santa:

At least most houses don't go this overboard :santa: Most have some lights or something in the window / on the door though, even if only a wreath.

I got a little something at the $2 store :holy:

Oh, wreath I can handle, I have two myself, and one has NO pine cones, so I'll be able to bring it with!! :whome: What a relief!!

There is one house in Westville, where we live, that does the whole garden/house thing, and cars queue along outside to have a look. Totally not done here!!

Sure I'll find some stuff at the $2 store then, love a bargain and love Christmas!!

Looks amazing!!!! it's a pity it could never happen here, the decorations would be stolen or destroyed in no time.