Looking for a new Sponsor!

Tienkie

Question

Hi all

we received bad news too. We had all our docs ready to apply for our PR (on the ENS scheme) when my husband's new sponsor suddenly backed out. We have been in Oz for 2½ years already and were so looking forward to have our PR early next year. As so many others we don't even think of going back to SA because there is nothing there for us. We are so stressed and need all the prayers we can get!

(My husband is a Sales and Marketing manager who has been working for a well known builder and is also a registered Mortgage Broker. He is also a Higher Teachers Diploma, but has left that industry a long time ago.

Tienkie

21 answers to this question

Oh Tienkie, I feel so desperately for people in your situation! Don't the sponsor's realise how they are playing with peoples lives?!??! Hope and pray you guys find something soon, and that it is better than whatever you had before! All the best....

Eva

This is terrible news Tienkie! I'm so sorry to hear this...

Have they given a reason for pulling out? Do these people know the consequences of their actions?

I just don't know how companies can do this - when peoples' live are in the balance!

Keep us posted - and best of luck with finding a new sponsor soon,

Leigh

Hi Tienkie

Sorry to hear about your bad news. Don't know if this agent will be able to help you, but here are his details anyway:

Darren Read

Albury Wodonga Migration Agents

Ph: +61 (0)2 6023 2206

Email: darren@awma.net.au

He's based in Albury, NSW but doesn't seem to restrict himself only to NSW. He was very good with our sponsorship and we did everything via e-mail from South Africa. We had no problems with the process and his service & knowledge are fantastic.

Let us know how you go.

Regards Mcnut3

This is terrible news Tienkie! I'm so sorry to hear this...

Have they given a reason for pulling out? Do these people know the consequences of their actions?

I just don't know how companies can do this - when peoples' live are in the balance!

Keep us posted - and best of luck with finding a new sponsor soon,

Leigh

thanks to all who reply! Yeah the lame reason was that he didn't want to devulge? his financial statements to DIMA... But you know what i am gonna trust God and i know all will be well for us. One just needs some encouragement and prayers from others as well! :ilikeit:)

Hi Tienkie

Sorry to hear about your bad news. Don't know if this agent will be able to help you, but here are his details anyway:

Darren Read

Albury Wodonga Migration Agents

Ph: +61 (0)2 6023 2206

Email: darren@awma.net.au

He's based in Albury, NSW but doesn't seem to restrict himself only to NSW. He was very good with our sponsorship and we did everything via e-mail from South Africa. We had no problems with the process and his service & knowledge are fantastic.

Let us know how you go.

Regards Mcnut3

Thank you - we had it all: well almost! our migration agent is the most wonderful human being! only thing is she can't look on our behalf 4 a new sponsor.

Good luck Tienkie. Here's hoping you find a suitable & willing sponsor soon!

watch this space to witness a miracle! lol Will keep you posted. :ilikeit:

Good Luck - Will prayer for something better and more stable for you.

Dont lose hope

regards

Brenda

Hi Tienkie,

So sorry to hear about your sad news. Is the sponsor only withdrawing from the PR (ENS) sponsorship or is he (the company) also ending your husband's employment...? If they are prepared to keep him on, why don't you submit your PR application at your own cost? I know it is more expensive and can take longer than the ENS, but given the circumstances, I would suggest that you look into that option.

Good luck!

Lovies, Pippa! X

I agree - apply on your own - a couple of my mates have just gotten theirs and date from application to approval varied from 1 (!!!!) to 10 days.

Hi Tienkie,

So sorry to hear this, yes apply for it on your own, I just wish you and yours a huge blessing and you are also in my prayers.

Let us know how you guys are going.

Cheers

Kathy

Hi Tienkie,

So sorry to hear this, yes apply for it on your own, I just wish you and yours a huge blessing and you are also in my prayers.

Let us know how you guys are going.

Cheers

Kathy

Thank you so much for all the replies! it is so encouraging! after all the snot en trane i feel so much better and i have more Faith! (We have to have a new sponsor to apply for our PR, to explain this in detail will just drain all my energy :lol: . All i can say that i am so grateful for being in all my fellow South Africans prayers! Be blessed you all.

Will keep you posted.

I must have missed something... what is the good news?? Is it really possible to apply for PR on your own, without an employers' nomination?

As far as I am aware you need someone to nominate you and you cannot apply for PR "on your own" (unless it is for an independant skilled migrant visa - under the points system, but these visas take very long to process).

All I can offer is to say that I wish you all of the best and hope that Santa gives you a new sponsor for Xmas!

Soooo . . .

You feel so much better after all the "snot" and trane?

. . . . . well

. . . . I think I've heard it all now!

Either I am having a bad day or I missed something just like William!!!! where is the good news? from what I read they are still looking for another sponsor!

Hope things wil work out Tienkie! You're in my prayers & thoughts.

Dax

terrence, i'm also confused..i have read and re read..i think there is a gremlin lurking here...even bob and avida posts dont seem to be in line..wierd hey?