FITTERS!

Good Witch

Hi All,

If you are interested in applying for one of several positions available, please PM me, so that I can send you the contact details.

It was thru this contact that my husband was able to secure sponsored employment, and they need more people urgently!

Good luck!

Andi

Hi All,

If you are interested in applying for one of several positions available, please PM me, so that I can send you the contact details.

It was thru this contact that my husband was able to secure sponsored employment, and they need more people urgently!

Good luck!

Andi

Hi my hubby is a hydraulics fitter N turner and we really need to get a 457 sponsor, if you could please give us the info he is available to start asap

Hi Micky & Zambeziboy,

I have sent you both PM's with the details of the employment agent.

Best of luck to you both!

Rgds

Andi

Hi Andi,

Please send me the details as well.

Thanks

Philipp

Hey Philipp,

I have sent you a PM with the details.

Best of luck to you!

hi, does anybody know of companies or recruitment agencies in WA who is sponsoring mechanical engineers or fitters to come over?

I don't mind FIFO and would prefer Perth/Gold Fields/South West if possible.

Applying for 175 MODL in January...

I can go both as mech engineer or maintenance/mech fitter as I have a trade and degree, etc.

If you have any contacts please email me or post here.

THANKS a lot!!

could you please pm me the details, i have a friend who is a fitter and turner, that wants to move over.

hi, does anybody know of companies or recruitment agencies in WA who is sponsoring mechanical engineers or fitters to come over?

I don't mind FIFO and would prefer Perth/Gold Fields/South West if possible.

Applying for 175 MODL in January...

I can go both as mech engineer or maintenance/mech fitter as I have a trade and degree, etc.

If you have any contacts please email me or post here.

THANKS a lot!!

Hi Agie,

I can't send you a PM, your inbox is full... What is your email address?

Hi Andi

My husband is a Hydraulic fitter. Please send me contact details.

Thanx Lisa

Hi All,

Good luck!

Andi

Hi Agie,

I can't send you a PM, your inbox is full... What is your email address?

Jammer, my inbox is now sorted.... thanks :lol:

Hi All,

Good luck!

Andi

Hi Andi

Can you please send me the contact details.

Thanks

Jakes

Edited by Jakesb

• 1 year later...

HI ANDI

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR THE ABOVE POSITION

ON BEHALF OF MY HUBBY - HE IS A QUALIFIED FITTER AND HAS NO USE OF THE INTERNET JUST ME.

THANK YOUALSO CAN YOU ADVICE IF WE NEED A VISA READY AS WE HAVE PASSPORTS BUT IN PROCESS OF APPLYING FOR PR

MANDY BECKER

Hi All,

Good luck!

Andi

HI ANDI

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR THE ABOVE POSITION

ON BEHALF OF MY HUBBY - HE IS A QUALIFIED FITTER AND HAS NO USE OF THE INTERNET JUST ME.

THANK YOUALSO CAN YOU ADVICE IF WE NEED A VISA READY AS WE HAVE PASSPORTS BUT IN PROCESS OF APPLYING FOR PR

MANDY BECKER

Mandy, that post offering positions was made in December 2008.