Looking for Sponsorship: Architectural Technician

MANDIBRENT

Hi All,

My brother in law who resides in Melbourne, was working on a 457 as a Architectural Technician. He has vast "Rivet" experience. Unfortunately as is happening with many 457's, they are retrenching him and unless he can find another position and soon, he will have to come back to SA, which is something he really doesn't want to do. He is prepared to work anywhere else in Oz, but preferably the East Coast or Melbourne of course.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MANDS

Hi All,

My brother in law who resides in Melbourne, was working on a 457 as a Architectural Technician. He has vast "Rivet" experience. Unfortunately as is happening with many 457's, they are retrenching him and unless he can find another position and soon, he will have to come back to SA, which is something he really doesn't want to do. He is prepared to work anywhere else in Oz, but preferably the East Coast or Melbourne of course.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MANDS

Mands....follow this topic below. Otto sent me a reply on this post of mine today but i have manage to secure work already. Maybe he can help.

http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showtopic=17475

Johan

Tx a mill Johan. Fortunately for my borther in law, he has already had a few interested companies contact him since he sent out his cv yesterday.

its good to know that there are offers in the industry. I will have to start looking for work soon in the Architecture field.

By the way it is Revit not Rivet :huh: