Please I need coffee

Oubossies

Enigiemamd in die SE subarbs van Melbourne of nader aan die stad en wat nie werk nie, ek is lus vir koffie een oggend tuis of by 'n winkel. Laat my asb weet as daar 'n moontlikheid is.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi! I stay in Doncaster East, so in the Northern Suburbs and not SE. But if anyone's keen, I'd love to meet sometime for coffee. SA Girl, I see you're in Mitcham - that's close by. Keen on coffee sometime? I'm not currently working so day time are fine (as long as I have the car and husband doesn't have it - we're sharing one at the moment). Oubossies, I see your post is old. But if you're still keen, let's make it happen. Just say the word!

Gill

John-Gill

I have sent you a PM.

Regards

hi

Sorry to just latch onto this. But we just moved here +- a month and would love to meet other Saffirs. Sa girl thanks for responding to my other posting.

I live in the west and would love to get together for coffee, however can only do this on the weekend as I work during the week.

Tanner

That sounds great. We are very busy this weekend, but we're looking better in the coming weekends. Whereabouts in the West are you? Perhaps we can meet half way in between somewhere? Maybe Northland or something like that, depending on where you are.... Send me a PM when you can and we can arrange. Perhaps SAGirl would like to join us - I met with her yesterday for the first time.

Gill

• 2 weeks later...
That sounds great. We are very busy this weekend, but we're looking better in the coming weekends. Whereabouts in the West are you? Perhaps we can meet half way in between somewhere? Maybe Northland or something like that, depending on where you are.... Send me a PM when you can and we can arrange. Perhaps SAGirl would like to join us - I met with her yesterday for the first time.

Gill

Hi

Have no idea how to send a pm. Here is my personal e-mail address: tannerpillay@hotmail.com

I will be waiting for your e-mail.

SA Girl, it would be nice to meet you as well and thank you in person for the help. My husband has an interview next week.

Bye