Rescue Tablets

candivw

Hi all,

Was wondering if you are able to get rescue tablets or an equivilant in oz??

Planning on celebrating your arrival I see. :ilikeit:

B

LOL need them to sleep sometimes...

LOL need them to sleep sometimes...

MediHerb is from Aus and is a trade partner of Natura in RSA. Ask around at any good pharmacy/healthshop for the Mediherb one. You can also ask for the ingredients: Rock rose, Star of Bethlehem, Melissa

Had to laugh when I saw this - my hubby swears by them - he has a very intense, stressful sat diving job and could not survive some of his exploits without his good old faithful rescue! A couple of weeks ago I took some to help me through a few stressful days trying to get a visa and I must admit they relly do work!

Had to laugh when I saw this - my hubby swears by them - he has a very intense, stressful sat diving job and could not survive some of his exploits without his good old faithful rescue! A couple of weeks ago I took some to help me through a few stressful days trying to get a visa and I must admit they relly do work!

Rescue available here at any chemist. I swear by it.

Yes, it is available at most chemists or buy on-line at Chemist Direct

Yip Candi, know what you mean I also lived on them and every now and then, I rush into the Chemist and buy another bottle, just to help.

I used to even give my pugs in SA a couple of drops on their tongue when there were fireworks in the area, and it so helped them too.

You will be fine, loads here and big shoulders as well from SOR right up to NOR.

Cheers

Kathy

Yip Candi, know what you mean I also lived on them and every now and then, I rush into the Chemist and buy another bottle, just to help.

I used to even give my pugs in SA a couple of drops on their tongue when there were fireworks in the area, and it so helped them too.

You will be fine, loads here and big shoulders as well from SOR right up to NOR.

Cheers

Kathy

Thanks guys, these few weeks been very stressful, been suffering from insomnia now too which doesnt help!!

Get some of that Johnson's Johnson's sleep cream, I think it is Lavender in colour, lovely smell and does help as well.

Good Luck

I couldn't find the tablets here. I think you can only get the spray or drops. Doesn't taste good! Bring tablets along!! Especially if you have fussy kids who won't take the drops.

Cheers

Sands

Hi all,

Was wondering if you are able to get rescue tablets or an equivilant in oz??