SA ladies in Sydney

TweetyandChester

Hi all,

Please add me to any get togethers in and around Manly and the Northern Beaches.

My husband and i arrived in June 2008 and are in Manly - loving it!!!

Cindy

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SANZOZ

• TweetyandChester

• zorba

• Nicole W

Hi, I can relate...arrived in Sydney in June, hubby and my doggie were waiting for me...now its 2 months and I would love to meet up with other SA ladies!

I'm in Wahroonga, but would love to meet up for coffee.

Hi DBurton

You live just round the corner. My mom arrives tomorrow but when shes gone I will give you a call and arrange a tea. There are tons of us around and we see each other all the time. Bookclub, beaches, parks, dinners you will soon find tons of friends.

S

Hi there! We are also arriving in October not knowing anyone! I would really be great to meet up chat and relax...I have two children - my daughter is 5 in November (starts school next year!) and my son will be 2 on 26 December. I would really like to meet moms (or anyone!!) as soon as possible and maybe have some kids around for a little party for my daughter's birthday - even if it's just a play in the park with a cake... - she is asking me the whole time if she will have a birthday party in Australia :ilikeit: . Shame.....

We will probably settle in the Hills area, but I'm sure it doesn't matter where you are?... :ilikeit:

Please keep me in mind!!

Thanks everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ladies,

Looks like I'm the odd one out. I live out in the west ( West Hoxton - near Liverpool)

Anybody out my way?

Would like to meet up with some ex South Africans.

My email address is: lynettej@live.co.za