Point Cook - Melbourne

yogibear

Hi there

Yes, there definately is.... my newest found best buddy lives out there in Sanctuary Lakes and I know she is on the forum - just not sure what her handle is on here... will find out for you tomorrow & let you know.

I LOVE sanctuary Lakes - great value for money - stunning houses. Lots of posts on the forum of pro's and con's of east vs west - will try get details from my pal and let you know - she has 1 little boy in school there too.

Toodloo

Oh that is wonderful thank you so much - would love to get in touch with your friend. Anyone else out there living in Point Cook or surrounding areas.

We arrived in Oz beginning of September and stayed in a company house in Hampton the other side of town would have loved to stay there but it was far out of our budget for accommodation. Hubby is working on the west so Point Cook was recommended, we moved into a rented home beginning of October and really settling in nicely. The one thing that I have found hard to get use to is the gardens (stone and mulch) where is that beautiful green grass. Otherwise everything is so close and handy when the time comes to buy I think we will stay in this area.

• 4 weeks later...
We arrived in Oz beginning of September and stayed in a company house in Hampton the other side of town would have loved to stay there but it was far out of our budget for accommodation. Hubby is working on the west so Point Cook was recommended, we moved into a rented home beginning of October and really settling in nicely. The one thing that I have found hard to get use to is the gardens (stone and mulch) where is that beautiful green grass. Otherwise everything is so close and handy when the time comes to buy I think we will stay in this area.

Hi there

Just want to clarify... you are now renting in Point Cook, right? We have put in an application for a house in Portmans lane. What is the area like?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Everyone - is there anyone living in Point Cook (or near) - West Melbourne?

Hi Yogibear. We are living in the west of Melbourne near Point Cook, hubby works in Laverton. Contact us if you would like:email lisa.du.toit@three.com.au

Edited by Lisa du Toit

Hi Lisa

Do you live in that area?

Yes, well we are in the failry new suburb of Tarneit, about 5-10 minutes from Point Cookbut I work in Hoppers crossing and we sometimes shop in Point cook.

We will be looking around there as my hubbies work is in Spotswood. Is it a good area?

Which specific area are you looking at? Point Cook is good. Tarneit is new families and new estates with schools nearby and central to most things.

I have friends living there - let me know if you want me to forward their details to you, I don't think they're on the forum.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi there

Just want to clarify... you are now renting in Point Cook, right? We have put in an application for a house in Portmans lane. What is the area like?

Sorry Daddy - only logged on today after a while not being on the internet. How did your application go in Point Cook? Yes we are living in Point Cook have been for close to 4 months now - nice quiet area.

Hi there,

We also live in Tarneit.

Lisa I think I know you - werent you at a braai at Jacqui house? hehe

We should really try to get all the Westerners together!!!!

Nats